Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EBde-skXUAMkfAP

Hi everyone.....how’s tricks!

So far to summarise replacing Dembele with Pochs number one target has been brilliant.

Apparently we are stronger without Trippier so that should please a good few of you.

Also we seem to have prioritised keeping Eriksen which should delight most Spurs fans!
No point in Dybala because “WEEEEVEEEE GOT ALLI!! DELLEEEEE ALLI!!!!”
yaaay!

Lo Celso to come on with 3 minutes left for the next three years because you know......we have two midfielders who “should NEVER” be dropped, and it’s great that one of them will leave for free next year!!!

Welcome to the new LB!!! Now we have threeeee!!! And it wasn’t even an issue!!
Wooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!

Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait!!!!

Have you also been in prison?

Think it's actually wise that we got Lo Celso on loan and I will say why, he is young and unproven in comparison to a player like Ndombele who is a safer bet and whilst he could turn out to be absolutely majestic, he could also turn out to be a major flop and if we have blown £60m on him and Eriksen is leaving next season then we are stuck with a £60m player that doesn't improve us.

This way, if he does flop we still have money to replace Eriksen with another player.

I often criticise Levy but this deal actually makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is us not signing a RB, got a feeling that by January that will be the first thing we do.

In regards to Dybala, I really wish that would have happened.

Lo Celso is an obligation to buy as long as we qualify for a European competition which is a certainty isn't it? Or do you think we will finish outside the top 7 or 8 in the league

Back
Top Bottom