Brum or Leeds, Who do you want to win tonight?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want the Brum to win for the following reasons:

Cheaper ticket prices for the away fans - £20.00.

Commutable distance from where I live in Suffolk.

Even better chance of beating them, they are struggling near the bottom of the championship.

My missus wants to go to a match, The normally hostile atmosphere at St. Andrews should be an experience for her.

Away supporters will get the whole of the Railway End Stand, to create a fantastic atmosphere in.

I'm torn - the last time we won the FA Cup in a year not ending in 1 (1982), we beat Leeds in the 4th round, however in the 1962 win we beat 2 teams from the West Midlands conurbation consecutively (Villa/West Brom) on the way to the final.

Hate Leeds, hate Warnock, hate their cunty fans. So naturally I'd prefer Birmingham.

Birmingham, actual chance of me attending that one, it's not too far, have relatives in the area. Is it going to be an 1882 match either way?

tumblr_li8nprIjJC1qd64tf.gif

Leeds are probably on worse form than Bham at the moment, I've seen a few scatterings of #WarnockOut too which is never good.
Also, Birmingham love a cup run :avblol:

Leeds are probably on worse form than Bham at the moment, I've seen a few scatterings of #WarnockOut too which is never good.
Also, Birmingham love a cup run :avblol:

True that, but they are still in playoff contention whereas Brum are like 19th. Warnock would get his players fired up to kick lumps out of us as well. They have Michael Brown playing for them remember.

Back
Top Bottom