Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The legendary club statement is now being prepared.

“ we tried to get numerous deals across the line but unfortunately we ran out of time”

Once again we’ve all fallen for the hype.

Hahaha this day is ridiculous. I'm a 40 year old man sitting on the couch sulking now over spurs signing a kid that a week ago seem about as likely as winning the lotto.

It's all pure entertainment. I bet it's all been decided already.

Are you in your underwear like Five?

Just askin!

I don’t think it’s fully dead yet, but still very difficult to make happen. This isn’t down to Levy, it’s the stupid imagine rights.

If Juve do cancel it that’s because a they’ve blinked first and panicked at him leaving.
Does BF have image rights?

chernobyl-hbo-miniseries-352132.jpg

LET THE MELTDOWN BEGIN!

The legendary club statement is now being prepared.

“ we tried to get numerous deals across the line but unfortunately we ran out of time”

Once again we’ve all fallen for the hype.

I really hope that isn't the case because if it is then I will never believe in our owners again in terms of ambition.

At the very least we should get LO Celso and Sess done, bare minimum at this point, if we manage that it will be a good window.

Most important is a RB but can't see that happening, Dybala was a pipe dream always and I genuinely believe 90% of it is just media bullshit.

Mentally i am prepared for No Dybala but i already have Sessegnon & Lo Celso in Spurs shirts.

Hoping Levy pulls a VDV surprise out of the bag from nowhere.

Olmo and Atal, if we had £££ for Dybala we can get some wedge for one/both these, instead of that septic lymph noded, swollen face, fat arsed, git...

Dybala has never at any point felt like a transfer that was likely to happen. Look at the time and effort involved in getting the Lo Celso and Sessegnon deals done, and that probably started before the end of last season.

Dybala's a player Juve want to sell to balance the books. It'd be like us suddenly deciding to sell Dele and touting him all over the place with a week or two of the window left. Be very hard to find a club able to afford his fee and salary and one he'd also be happy to go to in that time.

I suspect Dybala will stay at Juve, struggle under Sarri, and move on in January.

Back
Top Bottom