Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must admit I am not convinced. As you say he is a big name but has been pushed out by Ronaldo and will have to play second fiddle to Kane if he comes to us.
How many more Argentinians does Poch want to buy.

Wolves sign every single Portugese, we sign every single Argentine.

Lo Celso in is great news! Sessegnon imminent, was obviously going to come anyway.

If Levy can be sure he will be able to sell Eriksen, perhaps that gives him more leeway to try and sign another player? I'd like a right back. Realistically we can't buy both Lo Celso and Dybala...

:dembele::dembele::dembele:
So by the looks of it we’re brining in GLC, Sessegnon and POTENTIALLY Dybala tomorrow, and your still bitching about needing more players? This isn’t the fucking high jump, can’t just set a new goal whenever the fuck you please.

Thought you weren’t gonna post til the deadline had passed anyway, cunto? Just couldn’t help yourself huh

Obviously.

I think we have a collective blind spot re: Kane and the need or benefit of an out and out striker who is on his tail.

I think we are weaker without that option but it's also clear I am in a minority.

Lo Celso in is great news! Sessegnon imminent, was obviously going to come anyway.

If Levy can be sure he will be able to sell Eriksen, perhaps that gives him more leeway to try and sign another player? I'd like a right back. Realistically we can't buy both Lo Celso and Dybala...
One thing is for certain. IF, we get both Dybala and Lo Celso, Eriksen is as good as gone, and that will put Levy in a bad position because other clubs will acknowledge the fact that we will have to sell him so they will try to get the price down...

Back
Top Bottom