Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta say, the prospect of Dybala & Kane gives me the full horn. Just rewatched his Youtube skillz & he's so fucking good. Obviously more forward than Lamela, plus at least he sometimes uses his right foot, but he plays like some Pokemon evolution of him - LAMELAZARD.

Another thing to help calm the Dybala storm, it literally can't happen unless we don't register someone for our PL squad.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

You need a minimum of 8 HG players in there and we have six meaning we need to leave two gaps, I haven't actually listed N'Koudou in there too.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Aurier
9. Davies
10. Winks

11. Lamela
12. Wanyama
13. Dier
14. Sissoko
15. Alli
16. Eriksen
17. Onomah
18. Lucas
19. Ndombele
20. N'Koudou
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

Updated this, so with 7 HG players we have a squad limit of 24. Meaning we could theoretically keep all the players listed and bring in Dybala and Sessegnon (Sessegnon doesn't need to registered as he is under 21). Obviously there is no chance we are signing Dybala if Eriksen is staying, but good to know IMO.

Not sure what Sessegnon is. Started out at full back but scored nearly 20 goals in a forward position in the championship.

He's a full back. He didn't play there that much for Fulham because he didn't know the position well enough. There's less risk in playing younger players in attacking positions because they're less likely to make mistakes that lead to goals. He'd be a decent wide player but as a left back I'd back him to oust Chillwell, Shaw and Rose from the England starting 11 within a couple of years.

Dybala gives massive hint with new tattoo...............
37h7hz.jpg

Another thing to help calm the Dybala storm, it literally can't happen unless we don't register someone for our PL squad.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

You need a minimum of 8 HG players in there and we have six meaning we need to leave two gaps, I haven't actually listed N'Koudou in there too.

Wanyama rumoured to be off several times. If he goes abroad we have until end of August.

And Foyth counted as u21 so not included in squad of 25 (like Skipp)

Get a striker and defender in, as well as Sessegnon and Lo Celso and it's a strong enough window to remain competitive.

We need a 2nd striker though and yes, if it were Dybala that would have been mustard.

Get a striker and defender in, as well as Sessegnon and Lo Celso and it's a strong enough window to remain competitive.

We need a 2nd striker though and yes, if it were Dybala that would have been mustard.
A back up striker is pointless they'll just rot on the bench and play odd games when Kanes's injured never actually gaining any momentum.

(See - Janssen)

We are much better off playing Son as a sort of inverted striker and then using our wingers to push down the side. That could be Moura and with a major amount of luck Dybala.

Hiya guys, great stuff!

Just by-the-by: I used to always read the message boards, since they became a thing. BBC 606. God that was great. It was a time when Spurs fans were respected.

The last 5 years, since we've pushed on a bit the Man U, Woolwich, Lpool, (especially Chelsea) fans online helped create a perception, of their clubs respective fans, being cunts. Something backed up online, when they were interviewed on the tele, talking to them personally and the fans who went to the matches. Most fans of every other team hated them, quite rightly.

When did Spurs fans become this?

The stadium Construction forum had a few dicks but was generally OK. I came on here and wondered how many posters are actually spurs fans or just attention seeking, pathetic, cunts. Maybe this is the curse of becoming a global club? Maybe lots of cunts/children were spurs fans and have recently acquired access to the Internet?

Either way, I have, over the last 2/4 years, I have met many supporters of other teams, who used to like our fanbase (despite hating the club). Now everyone seems to hate our fans.

From reading many forums and going to most games I came to the conclusion:

It's Children.

Heaven-forgive they are physically adults in which case they should be asking their mothers downstairs for a little therapeutic help, or switch to an online dating service to find someone.

Such a raft of eye-roll inducing, immediate Ignore Button pressing, scum.

I'm tired pressing the ignore button for these completely pathetic cretinous walkers that now populate, getting on to, 60% of this site.

Hope the normal peeps on here find a forum free of these prepubescent pathetic attention-seeking pieces of shit. Utter UTTER pathetic cunts who equate any attention (maybe 3 human beings in a world of over 7 billion, replying to a nothing post on a site 0.00001% of the football world look at.

To all those, who know who they are. Get a women or a life. You hilariously tiny Penised, so-insecure-they-can-only-start--fights-anonymously, toddler, cunts.

It’s woman. Get a woman.

You dumb cunt.

Back
Top Bottom