Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going out into the countryside for a nice long walk today. When I get back I expect you to have signed a minimum of two players.

Three would be nice.

I’ve got perhaps two of the most significant business meetings of my life in London today. And yet all I’m going to be thinking about is how Poch can play Dybala, Coutinho, Kane and Son in the same side.

TOTTENHAM LATEST…
Expect updates aplenty at Tottenham today – it could be an exciting end to the window.
We understand they are leading the way in the battle to sign former Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho on loan from Barcelona.
If Coutinho does arrive at Tottenham - Christian Eriksen could be heading for the exit. We understand Manchester United are considering a late move for the midfielder - and that it isn't dependent on Paul Pogba leaving Old Trafford.
If that wasn't enough to make the end of the transfer window exciting for Tottenham fans - Coutinho might not be the only big name through the door...
Our colleagues in Italy are reporting that Spurs have reached an agreement with Juventus to sign Paulo Dybala for £64million. We have our reporters on the case on that one this morning.

Sky transfer centre a few minutes ago.....
Not a dig at you Borodin,but fuck sky. They have come out with so much crap,I take it all with a pinch of salt :)

mirror7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom