Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good friend I know who is mates with a well sourced ITK says he fully believes this deal will be over the line by yesterday, or at the very earliest the day before, however there are still one or two sticking points, and if they can not be slowly ironed out he expects it to be completed last June.

The's something that The Yids want to to know
The best in the world his name is Lo Celso
Our number 9(??)
Give him the ball and he'll score every time
Si Senor
Give the ball to Giovani and he will score

Time we go Argie, for the love of God can we go Argie!!! Si Senor!

We really do have a wonderful reputation in the transfer market....or rather Levy does. His tactics seem to shoot him in the foot more than they allow us to pick up a bargain, especially where the top,top players are concerned. They want to feel genuinely wanted by the would be purchaser and not treated like a negotiable asset to be picked up or dropped at will....it's embarassing.
Haggle by all means but if you have to pay more than you wanted to in order to get the player the manager wants then do it ! You have to put trust in Poch and his choices.

What are you jabbering about?

1) "top, top player" - you are talking about Lo Celso. Guy who was shipped out of PSG and had one good season at La Liga. And you make it sound like we are talking about Lionel Messi. Get some perspective. I would like us to sign him but... Come on, calm down.
2) I am very happy that you are not running the club. You'd have paid 90+ mil for N'Dombele as well I figure. Because you know.. Why hassle with negotiating. Even though it is possible to use your resources way more efficiently and basically get one Sessegnon for the money negotiated off N'Dombele and Lo Celso for example.

All the reports right now are stating we've bought him for £45m, with it going up to a possible £54 with add-ons. Throughout this summer it has been reported Betis wanted £88m-£75m.

What reports are you going by to suggest otherwise?
There's many reports of different figures, Many.

Ignore that though and just use common sense. It's unheard of for a club to have a valuation of one of their players and then drop that valuation by £35 million in negotiations. The likelihood that this happened is almost zero.

There's many reports of different figures, Many.

Ignore that though and just use common sense. It's unheard of for a club to have a valuation of one of their players and then drop that valuation by £35 million in negotiations. The likelihood that this happened is almost zero.
But that is what is currently being reported though. I haven't made it up, just repeating what has been reported all summer long for their valuation and what we have apparently done a deal at.

What numbers are you working off?

But that is what is currently being reported though. I haven't made it up, just repeating what has been reported all summer long for their valuation and what we have apparently done a deal at.

What numbers are you working off?
Do you honestly want me to link reports of various different figures?

Back
Top Bottom