Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost as if you think of it as a great achievement. :troll:

Not at all

I just don’t like being accused of being ‘full of drink ‘ by someone who doesn’t know me at all just because he disagrees with me

Quite simple really as he hasn’t been on here long being a refugee from SC

Is that ok?

Oh dear

Not getting into a cunt off and certainly not on this thread

I haven’t drunk at all since the CL final and don’t intend to until the Villa game where I’ll have a couple of Guinness

As you’re quite new you won’t be aware that I’m in remission for bowel cancer I had in 2015 when I had major surgery so booze has had to be drastically reduced

So I’ll let that remark go this time as you didn’t know any better but you do now so I’ll bid you good night
I'll raise a glass of the black stuff for you tomorrow my friend. I was suspected of having such a problem earlier this year but thankfully the colonoscopy proved otherwise.
Take care.

Anyone else at the point where they just don't see this coming to fruition? I feel like it's been slowing down for a while now

I think it depends on sales, I think we've spent 38 million net thus far, if we were to sign Lo Celso for between 45-60 that's a net spend of 83-98 million
If you factor in Sessengnon as well 20-35 million that gives you a net spend of anywhere between 103 - 133 anyone who thinks Levy will spend that is crazy

My take is Levy won't pay more than 45 for LC or 25 for RS, and won't sanction any deals until Eriksen and Rose are sold for at least 50 and 20 respectively, Dybala will only happen if Lo Cel so doesn't and depends on Eriksen going the other way or elsewhere.

I think Levy will also look to recoup on GKN,Onomah , CCV Wanyama etc and aims to be as close to break even as possible.

Oh dear

Not getting into a cunt off and certainly not on this thread

I haven’t drunk at all since the CL final and don’t intend to until the Villa game where I’ll have a couple of Guinness

As you’re quite new you won’t be aware that I’m in remission for bowel cancer I had in 2015 when I had major surgery so booze has had to be drastically reduced

So I’ll let that remark go this time as you didn’t know any better but you do now so I’ll bid you good night
It never ceases to amaze me how some on here feel they know the ins and outs of other posters lives when in truth ,they wouldn't know them if they shared a lift with them :)

I'll raise a glass of the black stuff for you tomorrow my friend. I was suspected of having such a problem earlier this year but thankfully the colonoscopy proved otherwise.
Take care.

Great news mate

Did you have the maximum sedation like me?

I’m getting a bad feeling that we aren’t going to sign him. Hopefully I’ll poop soon and that feeling will go away.

We really do have a wonderful reputation in the transfer market....or rather Levy does. His tactics seem to shoot him in the foot more than they allow us to pick up a bargain, especially where the top,top players are concerned. They want to feel genuinely wanted by the would be purchaser and not treated like a negotiable asset to be picked up or dropped at will....it's embarassing.
Haggle by all means but if you have to pay more than you wanted to in order to get the player the manager wants then do it ! You have to put trust in Poch and his choices.

Quite. Betis demanded an excessive fee at the start of negotiations - and we seek to find leverage in their need for cash/the fact that our window shuts earlier.

We're hardly villains for that.
Except we are in the eyes of the media, cos we refuse to spunk €80m on a player without DARING to ask if there's a better deal available...
We're SO boring to the Press because they don't get to report an EYE WATERING fee!!

36uxft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom