Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get clocked by any store detectives?

:sonpoint:

Last Christmas was strange. Wore the long coat with false sleeves and tried to nick a 30Lb frozen turkey from Sainsburys ..................collapsed at the checkouts with hypothermia and ended up having my festive dinner in the hospital. Wasn't too bad actually :thumbup: ;)

I'm tired. .you know what I mean....just spent two hours in Tesco and Aldi 😴

Jesus, get one of your grandchildren to show you how to do your shopping online ffs.

Then work out how many weeks of your life you have spent in supermarkets.

This is far more interesting than the same old shit that keeps getting churned out on here though

I didn't mention anything about finances, I just mean that we got rid of Dembele and got Ndombele, swapping Rose for Sessegnon, the squad is not significantly strengthened.

Mousa only played 500 minutes with no goals and no assists last season ... replacing him with a player who will probably play closer to 3,000 minutes is a massive difference ... Mousa only managed 1886 minutes two years ago, fabulous player but was clearly no longer capable at EPL level .... Ndombele is a huge addition

Dybala - Eriksen swap + £10m would be ideal (if Eriksen refuses to extend). Juve seem relatively keen on him or Pogba.

Lo Celso looks certain to join if the bookies are anything to go by. Sessegnon too.

Those three and Ndombele would be a great window.

Mousa only played 500 minutes with no goals and no assists last season ... replacing him with a player who will probably play closer to 3,000 minutes is a massive difference ... Mousa only managed 1886 minutes two years ago, fabulous player but was clearly no longer capable at EPL level .... Ndombele is a huge addition
But if we get rid of Rose and replace with RS that's not strengthen, because RS isn't really a left back and Rose is experienced and one of the best around.

Maybe I'm under-thinking this, but this Dybala thing seems pretty simple.

1) Dybala is smoke with a bit of fire to scare Betis over GLC, and/or;
2) Juve are interested in Eriksen/Rose and Dybala is a makeweight since neither club has the transfer budget to support a straight purchase.

I also 100% believe Levy offered €50m for Dybala and Juve want €90m considering he reportedly offered €45m for Ndombele before paying €60m+€10m.
1) With Dybala and GLC not being similar types of players position wise I don't think Betis would be worried about it from that sense, unless they don't think we'd blow our wad on the both of them.

Surely the word going round that Gooners are paying 17m euros for a season loan of Ceballos is bullshit?

Genuinely worried they might go into administration at this rate. I know they're cunts, but they're our cunts. Just want them to carry on being shit, not cease to exist.

Still laughing at this one. Surely Woolwich can't be that stupid - mind you a side who need defensive reinforcements but loan back their CB purchase colldnt do anything more odd....could they ?

Back
Top Bottom