Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Image_of_branch2.png

I have no idea what your on about you stupidfucking cunt. My point was valid even if it was everyones view. But i aint one of the sheep that accepts top 4 year in year out. And i ain't a sheep that thinks some of our players are better then which on trophies they obviously ain't. Keep licking those windows mate

You've been outed as a troll so one of two things will happen. The site owner will delete you and every post from the site, or you'll accumulate enough foul votes that you're suspended, hopefully permanently, so you're just wasting your time continuing to post.

You've been outed as a troll so one of two things will happen. The site owner will delete you and every post from the site, or you'll accumulate enough foul votes that you're suspended, hopefully permanently, so you're just wasting your time continuing to post.
Based on what that i said?
I would like us to signe bale?
I am not kanes biggest fan which i ain't i am sorry for that
Calling you a kiddy fiddler i suspect you are and i feel sorry for your brother

I will not apologise for wanting a trophy and having the opinion that we would be better with bale. I have not slagged off any other player so you my friend can go fuck yourself or one of your family members i am sure in your gypo community it does not matter

It was a question. Plus you made the claim that you know real madrid so well you know for a 100% they would jump and do whatever to get kane.
I never made that claim
Besides the fact we've told them to fuck off on multiple occasions, and Zidane has talked publicly about Kane as a "complete forward"?

One question please (sensible answer respectfully requested). If as you say he's one of the top five attacking players in the world right now.....then why haven't all the top clubs been battering Zidane's door down to buy him ? The whole world and his dog knew Bale would be out on his arse when ZZ returned as manager and yet he's still there. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Economics. It's a big transfer. The market for Bale is compact.
Add into that the complication of Bale not wanting to leave. ZZ has made it untenable for him with his comments now though.

I wonder if there is a Spanish equivalent of constructive dismissal that Bale's advisors could exploit to move and protect the full value of his contract. Morally he has a case, but I don't know anything about Spanish law.

It's funny to me that Madrid can't wait to get Bale off their books, and would jump at the opportunity to sign Kane.

Yet here we are with people reaching in to the past telling us that we need Bale to win silverware.

Let Bale go to China. We won't get the player we remember.
The funny part to me is why would Bale ever agree to go to China? They’re not going to pay him more. He lives in Madrid making £600k a week. He can tell Madrid to go fly a kite why would he care. They owe him £93.6m (!) whether they want to sell him or not.

The funny part to me is why would Bale ever agree to go to China? They’re not going to pay him more. He lives in Madrid making £600k a week. He can tell Madrid to go fly a kite why would he care. They owe him £93.6m (!) whether they want to sell him or not.
It would honestly make me laugh.

Might have better golf courses, he could be a big fan of Chinese food, he may have a fetish for Asian birds.

Back
Top Bottom