Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Translated:

On Lo Celso: #Betis has agreed with the Argentinian his transfer to Tottenham, club with which he continues to negotiate.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Lo Celso to share costumes next season with Fekir, Borja Iglesias, Canales and company. There is a pitfall called salary margin.

It was a perfectly reasonable question....if an item stays in a shop window for months and months I have no idea who has been inside and enquired about it but that is totally irrelevant, the fact remains "It hasn't been sold". Why if it's a 'top five' item :thumbdown:
Can I just have a straight answer ........
And if neymar doesn't go does the same apply? None of us know why players can or do not move. But what a normal football fan can see is a very good football player which bale still is obviously

Just needed to watch the champions league final to see how selfish he was. Keep cheering on a man who never comes off no matter what and walks into the team when he pleases. Like i said never said he was shit at all i think he is a very good player but not as good as most of view think he. And my very first point did not involve kane at all. I came to realise last season that our top top players are not as good as most of us thought they were and I'm including myself in that

Fuck off, whoever you are, Woolwich, West Ham or Dipper. You are not a Spurs fan. Signed up a few weeks ago and posted nothing but negativity, particularly targeting Kane. Leave now or I will do something very bad to you. I have already hacked your computer and found a picture of you with a dildo hanging out your arsehole, and I will post it online if you don't fuck off.

One question please (sensible answer respectfully requested). If as you say he's one of the top five attacking players in the world right now.....then why haven't all the top clubs been battering Zidane's door down to buy him ? The whole world and his dog knew Bale would be out on his arse when ZZ returned as manager and yet he's still there. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I'd venture that clubs have been banging the door down. But all European (non PL) clubs have been told unconditionally no. He's had his foreign adventure and no desire for a new country and culture.

I'm convinced, he is and always was down to three options:
- Returning home. By which I mean the PL, not necessarily us
- Staying at Real, fighting for his place and earning insane sums (people clearly have their own opinions on which counts most!)
- Going to China and earnings even more insane money. If and only if, a move to the PL doesn't materialise and the situation at Real is/becomes completely untenable.

In that order of priority.

As for the first one. Chavs are out for obvious reasons. Woolwich cannot afford him, and even if they could, I don't think, he would do that. I'm not under any illussion that he has undying love for our club, but I do believe he has enough of it to not do that. City are absolutely loaded up with talent in attacking mid positions and he's not really a Guardiola type player. At Pool Klopp is too invested in always playing the same three up top (for good reason), and they have pretty good back-ups also. Therefore I can't see them spending big in that area and Bale wanting to go there to any particular degree. United, maybe, but OGS clearly wants to try and rebuild United by having a stronger identity and more youth coming through, be it own guys or buying young. Already tasked with needing to get Pogba, Martial, Sanchez and, if they don't shift him, Lukuka onside and playing their best stuff, another big name attacking player doesn't really feel like any sort of priority for them.

Call it wishful thinking or confirmation bias, but that's how I honestly see it, with the other potential suitors in the PL.

Which leaves us, fighting it out for a starting spot at Real, or running to China as the three options.

It's a ton of if's, maybe's and speculations, but for me it's currently a standoff between Levy and Perez to see who blinks first, as Levy awaits to see, if they'll pay enough of the wages to make it an affordable deal for us. If they don't, it's paying in full for Real for years yet, or China if the money gets insane enough and Zidane becomes enough of a twat.

No not after the world cup semi. But he never thought he was top draw anyway. Can i just say i never said he was shit and i admit he is not near my favourite player for spurs but i do not want us to be without him my poi t was adding top players with him
You don’t have to preach to me fella

You committed board heresy, keep your head down, accept your penance.

If your still struggling I’ll hook you up with sammyspurs sammyspurs ..... he hates our whole front line

You’ll be wine and brandy

Fuck off, whoever you are, Woolwich, West Ham or Dipper. You are not a Spurs fan. Signed up a few weeks ago and posted nothing but negativity, particularly targeting Kane. Leave now or I will do something very bad to you. I have already hacked your computer and found a picture of you with a dildo hanging out your arsehole, and I will post it online if you don't fuck off.
Brilliant well done you silly cunt. Where was the negativity? I was saying i hope we sign bale you stupid fucking cunt. I never started slagging kane off. I'm not his biggest fan no I'm not but i would never of said anything negative about him unless provoked to prove a point. I was not coming on here to slag players off. I think that bale is the sort of player we needed to just propel us to start winning things

So how the fuck you stupid fucking kiddy fiddling cunt is that negative? Go back to touching your brothers kids you cunt

Brilliant well done you silly cunt. Where was the negativity? I was saying i hope we sign bale you stupid fucking cunt. I never started slagging kane off. I'm not his biggest fan no I'm not but i would never of said anything negative about him unless provoked to prove a point. I was not coming on here to slag players off. I think that bale is the sort of player we needed to just propel us to start winning things

So how the fuck you stupid fucking kiddy fiddling cunt is that negative? Go back to touching your brothers kids you cunt

I rumbled under the last name you signed up under:

I said we should sell Kane for £150m+ and re invest ito the squad and I still stand by that you kiddy fiddling cunt. Funny how you have to attack my post history just because I made you feel stupid about your VAR statement. Grow up you twat, the last thing I want is this place becoming a bitter embarrassing cringe fest like certain other forums.

Just fuck off back to kumb or whatever rock you crawled out from.

It's funny to me that Madrid can't wait to get Bale off their books, and would jump at the opportunity to sign Kane.

Yet here we are with people reaching in to the past telling us that we need Bale to win silverware.

Let Bale go to China. We won't get the player we remember.

I rumbled under the last name you signed up under:

Just fuck off back to kumb or whatever rock you crawled out from.
I have no idea what your on about you stupidfucking cunt. My point was valid even if it was everyones view. But i aint one of the sheep that accepts top 4 year in year out. And i ain't a sheep that thinks some of our players are better then which on trophies they obviously ain't. Keep licking those windows mate

It's funny to me that Madrid can't wait to get Bale off their books, and would jump at the opportunity to sign Kane.

Yet here we are with people reaching in to the past telling us that we need Bale to win silverware.

Let Bale go to China. We won't get the player we remember.
And your actual proof that they would jump at kane? The sun?

Back
Top Bottom