Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course he is better then kane by alot I'm not having a go here btw it does just seem that we disagree. But i will predict that without a superstar like bale it will be exactly the same outcome next season maybe 3rd instead of 4th
i'm putting a tenner on us winning the league this season.

I certainly had no problems with their defensive performance outside of them getting caught out of position by pushing too far up field at times.

Call me old school but in my mind a defenders main priority should be defending over contributing to the attack.
In the 2d half, they were swamped. Luckily Juve didn't make the most of their chances but the opportunities were there.

bet365 have us at 16/1. I don't do betting - is that good odds?
Means we are an outsider and probably won't win the title next season, which seems perfectly reasonable as things stand.

@Skybet:

City - 8/13
Liverpool - 9/4
Spurs - 14/1

United, Chavs and Woolwich not even worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Of course he is better then kane by alot I'm not having a go here btw it does just seem that we disagree. But i will predict that without a superstar like bale it will be exactly the same outcome next season maybe 3rd instead of 4th
So CL nailed on for a sixth season in a row?

Bale better than Kane? Do us a favour and get back to your crayons!

Means we are an outsider and probably won't win the title next season, which seems perfectly reasonable as things stand.

@Skybet:

City - 8/13
Liverpool - 9/4
Spurs - 14/1

United, Chavs and Woolwich not even worth mentioning.

In all fairness whilst the odds are quite high we still come third in the rankings...City are nailed on to win it and Liverpool at 9/4 is probably a fair reflection on the gap between us and them based on last seasons results (they did only lose 1 compared to our 13).
Considering possible incoming players I think that represents quite a good bet and I'll certainly have at least a tenner on Spurs if only to make me cheer even louder for them next season (if that's possible) :thumbup:

He hasn't learnt Spanish, so will have his work cut out with Chinese/ Mandarin! Seriously it's such a waste of talent. For all he's won his at least season at us will be his best ever in terms of impact and performance.
Injuries killed him, outside of last season when he played he was good (some times very good), he just couldn't keep fit enough to do it consistently. Still some great moments and impact in between though, he was key to winning 2 CL finals.

Back
Top Bottom