Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

> De Ligt from now on in the 94th minute against Spurs

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Very encouraging game, especially the first half!

FWIW (not much) MOTM was Skipp, brilliant in the middle of the park and 90mins in that heat too! Impressive. Loved our energy and pressing, which was absent in 2nd half (but that was also down to Juve who dropped Sarri ball and bypassed midfield and went long).

Liked everyone to be honest, just enjoyed the tempo (even though it was 80 degrees and 80% humidity).

What a fucking goal that is from the penalty merchant. Absolutely humiliated that weasel Szczesny in the process as well.

All in all hugely promising start. Sissoko and Skipp the best players for me but all of them looked tidy and composed for such an early game. Ndombele took hisnassist well, Lucas looked sharp and the youngsters all did themselves very well.

What a goal though!

Last edited:
like the look of Marsh, got good habits, keeps looking over his shoulder for the attacker, shouting at Sissoko to pick up inside so marsh can over outside attacker
Not up to EPL but has go habits

Not a ringing endorsement that.

I mean the description would fit me as well. I might not be up for the EPL, but every morning I have breakfast, I put everything in the dishwasher directly after!

What a fucking goal that is from the penalty merchant. Absolutely humiliated that cunt Szczesny in the process as well.

All in all hugely promising start. Sissoko and Skipp the best players for me but all of them looked tidy and composed for such an early game. Ndombele took hisnassist well, Lucas looked sharp and the youngsters all did themselves very well.

What a goal though!
Its looking like Sissoko didnt have a fluke year last season. Still beasting it.

What a fantastic match that was, the only real negatives I can take from it is that.

1. Dele doesn't look sharp mentally or physically.

2. We definitely need a new RB.

Other than that we looked fantastic and very sharp all over the pitch, the youth impressed me especially, Troy and most importantly, Skipp, who was my MOTM tbh.

Would love to see us bring in Lo Celso to give Eriksen some competition, I noticed Poch said Eriksen had a knock? Is that the case or are we avoiding playing him incase we sell him?

Back
Top Bottom