Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I quite liked KWP especially in the first half. He dropped off in the second, but so did everybody else as well for those goals. He was covering Ronaldo as well, so I think he did alright given the circumstances.

I am not sure why everyone expects perfection at RB. I thought he put in a better shift than Dele for sure.

Just remember.. playing for Spurs is 'beneath' Rabiot.

Cunt wouldnt get in the team more like

The worst about pre-season is that I always have to listen to these NA-commentators. What are they on about?
Usually they are coupled with a brit and the discussion is non-existant because they cannot understand the other.

I quite liked KWP especially in the first half. He dropped off in the second, but so did everybody else as well for those goals. He was covering Ronaldo as well, so I think he did alright given the circumstances.

I am not sure why everyone expects perfection at RB. I thought he put in a better shift than Dele for sure.

He just lacks positional sense and that's always been the case mate, he is error prone and whilst he has pace, he isn't exactly the best going forward either.

I don't think he will improve past what we are already seeing tbh, having him as our first choice RB would be a huge mistake going into the season imo.

KWP looks like a boy against men yet he's 22 already. Skipp and Parrot at 18 and 17 look more comfortable out there.

Back
Top Bottom