New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks. I had a chat with my contact who knows the Stadium and training ground security contractors and he did not know either, so maybe only NFL is currently attached.

Thanks. I had a chat with my contact who knows the Stadium and training ground security contractors and he did not know either, so maybe only NFL is currently attached.

Will definitely be concerts.

I had a meeting with a guy from Spurs last year as our company were trying to get some corporate seats (never happened, gutted!) and concerts are a big part of the package.

Adele a shoo-in sometime in the next 12-18 months.

:allitongue:

No Dele.... I said ADELE....

:deledoubt:

Will definitely be concerts.

I had a meeting with a guy from Spurs last year as our company were trying to get some corporate seats (never happened, gutted!) and concerts are a big part of the package.

Adele a shoo-in sometime in the next 12-18 months.

:allitongue:

No Dele.... I said ADELE....

:deledoubt:

Coldplay are due to tour next year..Jonny Buckland finally fulfils a life times ambition playing at WHL!!

Coldplay are due to tour next year..Jonny Buckland finally fulfils a life times ambition playing at WHL!!
Can't remember what game it was (one of the midweek ones) but Chris Martin was photographed, with Ledley I think, in one of the exec boxes at the new stadium. I thought then it was probably a check for possible gig venue.

I did a search of the word sock on the forum and found this, about SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur

"He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend"."

So maybe he knows who this guy is. We live in different times I guess. If him and this guy find fulfilment in a sock, who are we to criticize.

I presume if you wank into a sock and it leaks at the toes you say "Darn It !"

Back
Top Bottom