Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which reminds me T2 on tv tomorrow night
Loved it
Absolutely shite film
Every minute was fucken pish, Baz. Welsh has had his day. The cast are all yesterday's cunts. Fuck them all. And fuck you for liking it so much you have a hierarchy of scenes. Cunts the lot a youse
My relief when I realised you weren't talking about Terminator 2.

giphy.gif

Unless I've missed someone out, we have plenty of spaces left for either non-homegrown or homegrown transfers

Premier league has 20 players / 13 nhg, 5 hg, 2 U21
17 nhg pl - 13
Lloris, gazzaniga, alderweireld, sanchez, vertonghen, dier, aurier, wanyama, sissoko, ndombele, lamela, son, moura (4 more spaces)

8 hg pl - 5
Walker-peters, davies, winks, dele, kane (3 more spaces or over, less nhg)

U21 pl - 2
Foyth, skipp (unlimited spaces)

Champions league has 20 players / 14 nhg, 4 hg, 2 U21
17 nhg cl - 14
Lloris, gazzaniga, alderweireld, sanchez, vertonghen, dier, aurier, davies, wanyama, sissoko, ndombele, lamela, son, moura (3 more spaces)

8 hg cl - 4
Walker-peters, winks, dele, kane (4 more spaces or over, less nhg)

U21 cl - 2
Foyth, skipp (unlimited spaces)

Vorm, trippier, rose, dembele, n'koudou, llorente, janssen not included.

Pochettino wants 25. He might include youth players who he thinks are ready for the step up to the first team to bulk those numbers? Roles for example.

Back
Top Bottom