Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah as I said, he’s trying too hard.....”look how happy I am at Spurs now no one has bought me”

But at least some Scandinavian bloke on the internet believes him
Well i think he did say something like he would also be happy to stay here. So what you interpret in some pictures seems like you just want to subordinate evil intenions.

I'm still not scandinivian i've told you already. It seems like you don't listen and just operating stubborn your agenda.

D_wQbFdXoAIcmqI
He better stay, just got Eriksen 23 on one of my kids shirts.

Also this looks like Christian has been on the chang:eriksenlol:

All looks terribly forced and media orientated to me... :thumbup:

Well i think he did say something like he would also be happy to stay here. So what you interpret in some pictures seems like you just want to subordinate evil intenions.

I'm still not scandinivian i've told you already. It seems like you don't listen and just operating stubborn your agenda.
Your sole purpose on this forum is to act as Eriksens personal bodyguard.

It’s weird mate, just move on. You don’t need to give a shit about what I think.

There’s absolutely zero chance of telling what he’s thinking through photos

They say that "A picture speaks a thousand words" but as I was once told by a body language expert...
"It's all in the eyes. A smile isn't genuine unless the eyes smile too and words mean nothing unless the eyes speak them too".

It's served me well both professionally and socially over the years..... :thumbup: and in that picture the teeth may be doing it...but the eyes aren't.

Can't wait for him to be sold and get this all over with. He's a technically gifted player whose stats have benefited from us having no like-for-like in the squad but ultimately I'll remember him for his lack of commitment from a defensive perspective and his apparent attitude that he wants to be in Madrid.

The club has moved on from Berbatov, Modric and Bale, all of whom are better than Eriksen and we will move on again, likely easier than most fear, once we replace him with a player that has similar attributes.

We can't afford to lose him or Toby imo. Whoever we bring in to replace them would have to be of equal skill or better and hit the ground running, which seems very unlikely.

I think, regardless of who we sign, we would be a weaker team if we lost them.

We will likely be weaker this season. However, we are looking to the future and building a team that can win the title in 2 or 3 seasons time.

We have to acknowledge that our best players Toby/Jan/Rose/Trips/Rose/Eriksen/Kane/Alli/Son/Dembele were not quite good enough. Alli, Kane and Son will get better over the next 2 or 3 years; the rest are likely to decline and hence the need to roll out the older players and build for the future.

Can't wait for him to be sold and get this all over with. He's a technically gifted player whose stats have benefited from us having no like-for-like in the squad but ultimately I'll remember him for his lack of commitment from a defensive perspective and his apparent attitude that he wants to be in Madrid.

The club has moved on from Berbatov, Modric and Bale, all of whom are better than Eriksen and we will move on again, likely easier than most fear, once we replace him with a player that has similar attributes.

THAT is how you're going to remember the guy who played 6 seasons as one of the best players on the best Spurs team in 60 years?

Seriously, that's f'd up.

Back
Top Bottom