Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't we just sell this guy to anyone who bids 50M or even less? Maybe clubs like Man United might be interested. It's better than nothing.

It's becoming obvious no one's going to pay top money for him and he's trying 'Aaron Ramsey' on us, using Bosman rule as leverage to get one last fat huge contract.

PL transfer window closes at 8th August, that means only 3 weeks left, Levy's better start to find bidders for him before it's too late.

I used to like this guy, but having someone who thinks he's better than the club and wants to leave to "big clubs" just because he thinks he deserves better, doesn't help this team. He won't do his best for this club as you all saw last season, and he will definately hurt the morale in the locker room.

The best solution is just sell this guy and use that money to buy Lo Celso to replace him.
Just let him fuck off to Spain or anywhere if he wants to leave.

Remember, no one is bigger than the club.

For a player off to RM he ain't half being featured a lot by the club's media......

Reading into this stuff is dumb, but that's the first thing I thought of scrolling through the training and kit footage this morning. Don't remember seeing Toby once, either.

Reading into this stuff is dumb, but that's the first thing I thought of scrolling through the training and kit footage this morning. Don't remember seeing Toby once, either.
A lot of the kit promotion stuff is done months ago (just look at our launch today and it's got Sanchez wearing the shirt at Hotspur Way, he's on holiday, so clearly done before the end of last season), as too official calendars etc all be it they are filmed/photographed in such a way that edits can be made.

Players that haven't been featured at all, as far as I'm aware, have been Rose, Llorente, Onomah, CCV, Edwards, GKN and Janssen. (*Aurier, Wanyama, Sanchez & Foyth*)There was a sighting of Tripps arriving at Hotspur Way but not a lot and he's already gone. Toby hasn't featured much but has made a couple of posts via his social media, but is with the squad in Asia (unlike those mentioned above) so still no idea on the cause of action here it's 50/50.

*Aurier, Sanchez, Wanyama* all given extra time off due to their involvement in Internationals over the summer. An interesting exception to this is *Foyth who of this lot has cut his holiday/Honeymoon to join up with the squad!

But Eriksen has been featured heavily and focused on too e.g. videos on him walking in/out of plane etc. Now there are always counter-arguments to this and that we might be playing hardball with Madrid (whoever) and by featuring him like that is part of the hustle???? I've no idea, but whilst my gut is 52/48 on Toby staying, my gut is like 70/30 in favour of Eriksen staying.

But this is just gut feel nothing more.

Last edited:
A lot of the kit promotion stuff is done months ago (just look at our launch today and it's got Sanchez wearing the shirt at Hotspur Way, he's on holiday, so clearly done before the end of last season), as too official calendars etc all be it they are filmed/photographed in such a way that edits can be made.

Players that haven't been featured at all, as far as I'm aware, have been Rose, Llorente, Onomah, CCV, Edwards, GKN and Janssen. (*Aurier, Wanyama, Sanchez & Foyth*)There was a sighting of Tripps arriving at Hotspur Way but not a lot and he's already gone. Toby hasn't featured much but has made a couple of posts via his social media, but is with the squad in Asia (unlike those mentioned above) so still no idea on the cause of action here it's 50/50.

*Aurier, Sanchez, Wanyama* all given extra time off due to their involvement in Internationals over the summer. An interesting exception to this is *Foyth who of this lot has cut his holiday/Honeymoon to join up with the squad!

But Eriksen has been featured heavily and focused on too e.g. videos on him walking in/out of plane etc. Now there are always counter-arguments to this and that we might be playing hardball with Madrid (whoever) and by featuring him like we are is part of that???? I've no idea, but whilst my gut is 52/48 on Toby staying, my gut is like 70/30 in favour of Eriksen staying.

It's getting close to the deadline and with each day gone, I am more confident in mine and your predictions on the two. Something tells me they are staying.

Remind me when they both leave

I’m ok if he doesn’t sign a new contract. Looking forward to seeing him playing for his big move next season. He SHOULD be unstoppable.

Should be.

But Eriksen has been featured heavily and focused on too e.g. videos on him walking in/out of plane etc. Now there are always counter-arguments to this and that we might be playing hardball with Madrid (whoever) and by featuring him like that is part of the hustle???? I've no idea, but whilst my gut is 52/48 on Toby staying, my gut is like 70/30 in favour of Eriksen staying.

I hope both stay but they must sign new contracts or we should get rid before the season starts

D_wQbFdXoAIcmqI
He better stay, just got Eriksen 23 on one of my kids shirts.

Also this looks like Christian has been on the chang:eriksenlol:

Now as you say it, i can see the devil in his eyes he will probably rape the whole squad or even go to Woolwich on a free next year. Or it's just a (fake) smile for social media.

Now as you say it, i can see the devil in his eyes he will probably rape the whole squad or even go to Woolwich on a free next year. Or it's just a (fake) smile for social media.

Yeah as I said, he’s trying too hard.....”look how happy I am at Spurs now no one has bought me”

But at least some Scandinavian bloke on the internet believes him

Back
Top Bottom