Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can picture Eric lying on his bathroom floor, asking his misses to hold the douche bag whilst he has an apple cider vinegar enema :fingers:

Mackay came from a more vibrant soil my friend, plenty of iron in his formative soil (relative to now anyway)...
...a true Caledonian...

Come on Eric, get a grip. Pick up the phone, Dr Zest awaits.

Could be a small yet significant tear in the lining of the rectum. Could be, but we just don't know for sure
Personally I find this irresponsible for a professional athlete.
Out of season or not he should be looking to take nothing bigger than an 8 with a cautious eye on girth.

If he has damaged his rectum he’s only got himself to blame .

Dude is snakebit. Never seen so many non-football related injuries so close together.

This could either be very bad or very minor based on that statement. Hope for the best for his sake.

He had multiple illnesses, not injuries.

Back
Top Bottom