Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it only takes a short period of rehab then it can’t be that bad, but I wish the club would give more detail on injuries.

When players at Real Madrid get injured they specify the muscle, the grade of injury etc but we never get any real information or timescale. I guess this is the way Poch wants it, either a player is available or they aren’t, the rest is not our business.

Might be as simple as him returning a few to many kilos over target weight ... stay behind and get the fat off we'll call it a minor surgical issue ... wouldn't be the first time that's happened ...

If it only takes a short period of rehab then it can’t be that bad, but I wish the club would give more detail on injuries.

When players at Real Madrid get injured they specify the muscle, the grade of injury etc but we never get any real information or timescale. I guess this is the way Poch wants it, either a player is available or they aren’t, the rest is not our business.
It might not be a muscle injury. They may have found out that he has contracted a highly contagious disease whilst on holiday??? It could be something heart related, an anomaly detected when hooked up to an ECG???

If whatever it is requires further investigation then they will not say anything until they know.

It might not be a muscle injury. They may have found out that he has contracted a highly contagious disease whilst on holiday??? It could be something heart related, an anomaly detected when hooked up to an ECG???

If whatever it is requires further investigation then they will not say anything until they know.
Could be a cyst/tumor for all we know.

You talk utter bollocks mate.
Does he? Gooners wanted vertonghen too. And had Kane. And we stole alderweireld from Southampton. Perhaps the scousers were right after all. Perhaps we do rely on other peoples scouting.

Either that, or Notabadsquad is actually a truly dull, unfunny little shit encrusted chunk of undigested sweetcorn remaining from last week's visit to the Colonel.

It's the second option, isn't it?

Could be a cyst/tumor for all we know.

Let's not speculate. Remember the Lamela saga? Wait for the news and just hope he is well.

Might be as simple as him returning a few to many kilos over target weight ... stay behind and get the fat off we'll call it a minor surgical issue ... wouldn't be the first time that's happened ...
Going by recent photos I’d go along with the above and say he is carrying too much baggage

Back
Top Bottom