Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He does control it
Just not particularly well

All these people who voted for for Player of the Season are just ignorant twats then????

Your words Baz, I would have said misguided.

For example, riddle me how Sissoko warrants that award more than Eriksen for example? A player who gets through more ball than Sissoko, creates more chances than half the team put together, scored/assisted 26 goals, tackles as much per game as Sissoko, presses more and with more success than Sissoko and also covers more ground than anyone in our team?

I mean who’s contribution really had the biggest impact on where we finished in the table?

At a push Skippy could have run around like a busy cunt all season and pretty much covered Sissoko’s remit. Who would have scored and assisted Eriksen’s 26? Created all our chances?

Your words Baz, I would have said misguided.

For example, riddle me how Sissoko warrants that award more than Eriksen for example? A player who gets through more ball than Sissoko, creates more chances than half the team put together, scored/assisted 26 goals, tackles as much per game as Sissoko, presses more and with more success than Sissoko and also covers more ground than anyone in our team?

I mean who’s contribution really had the biggest impact on where we finished in the table?

At a push Skippy could have run around like a busy cunt all season and pretty much covered Sissoko’s remit. Who would have scored and assisted Eriksen’s 26? Created all our chances?

It’s called democracy mate

Leave means Leave for CE

Apparently he reported back for training today so sign or go

Gone on long enough

We want players who want to play for us surely
So riddle me that

Sissoko fits the bill and we’re very lucky to have him

It’s called democracy mate

Leave means Leave for CE

Apparently he reported back for training today so sign or go

Gone on long enough

We want players who want to play for us surely
So riddle me that

Sissoko fits the bill and we’re very lucky to have him

So you got no answer to that simple question?

I din't ask who wants to stay the most, I asked whose contribution was more valuable last season, Eriksen or Sissoko?

I might be wrong, but he didn't even get Player of the Season did he ? Sir Harry of Kane out for a third of it, everyone got the hump with Eriksen because he fancies a change, our shittest league season for 4 years and the big bumbaseed still couldn't win the vote. That's also democracy I guess.

If Trippier wants to play for us do you think we are lucky to have him?

What bill does Sissoko fit exactly; the doesn't control the ball, tackle, press, pass, create, stop much, start much bill ? Yay.

Sissoko is majestic

A joy to behold

Only appreciated by those who know their football

Keep trying
You’ll get there

If anyone has doubt over how valuable Sissoko was last season, just go back and watch the first leg v. Ajax.

For the first 30 minutes, Ajax ran circles around us, it was embarrassing really. Then, when Jan got injured and Sissoko came on...the game completely flipped on it's head. Yes, we lost, but we probably would've lost 3-0 without Sissoko.

He's not Zidane, but he was phenomenal last season.

If anyone has doubt over how valuable Sissoko was last season, just go back and watch the first leg v. Ajax.

For the first 30 minutes, Ajax ran circles around us, it was embarrassing really. Then, when Jan got injured and Sissoko came on...the game completely flipped on it's head. Yes, we lost, but we probably would've lost 3-0 without Sissoko.

He's not Zidane, but he was phenomenal last season.

Are you listening Blakey??

Back
Top Bottom