Our tactical set-up next season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Poch has shown last season that he can be flexible tactically to counter the opposition’s strengths and mitigate the squad’s weaknesses to minimum. We’ve played the diamond mostly and I think we’ll probably start with that and adjust during the season.

I’m wondering where Dele will play in these new conditions. If we bring in Lo Celso we’re probably going to see Winks at the base of the diamond, NDombele and Lo Celso in CM and maybe Dele behind Kane and Son/Moura.

......................................................Lloris

Trippier.........................Sanchez..........................Jan........................Davies

.........................................Ndombele....................Sissoko

........................................................Winks

.............................Son..................................................Lo Celso/Moura

......................................................Kane

So I think we will sign Lo Celso, Sessegnon (probably steven as well)and probably Ceballos. I think we will(not what I want to happen but what I think will happen) sell Wanyama, Janssen, Eriksen, Toby, KWP (on loan) and N'Kodou.

-----------------------Lloris------------------------
Aurier------Sanchez---Vertonghen---Rose
-----------------------Winks-----------------------
-------------N'dombele---Lo Celso-------------
-------------------------Alli------------------------
-------------------Kane------Son---------------

Subs: Gazza, Trippier, Dier, Ceballos, Sissoko, Sessegnon, Lucas

I hope we can improve on RB though.

Hugo
Serge Toby Jan Rose
Sissokomotive Winks N'Bop
Son Harry Bale