Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand what he has said that has upset people? He has only stated things that we all know anyway. He never said he had a desire to leave or wanted a new challenge which is a cry from someone to come and bid on him.

He said last season he played more than the previous one, is happy and looking forward to a break. If he stays at Tottenham great, if he leaves great. I would say that's a pretty sound attitude and considering metal health issues a pretty sensible outlook.

I hope he has a decent holiday and regardless of what happens now it will be ok for us, if he leaves it will be decent money but think it's best to keep him around. I get the feeling he has matured a lot in the last couple of years...

Absolute joke of a club if we let him go, there is no way we get anyone anywhere near as good as him for whatever fee we get.

If he wants to go and we are able to sign Sessegnon (to compete with Davies) then so be it.

I like Rose and his performances have been pretty good but it's obvious that he'd prefer a move and I don't see the point in trying to keep him at the club.

I can see a good number of clubs being interested in signing him and we should get decent money for him.

I feel like Danny admitting he was talking to other clubs to be sold has not been taken in by those pining for him to stay.

He obviously wants out.
When a slightly above average player wants out.. Well, he might as well fuck off then.
What's a realistic target for Danny, though? No idea where he'd be sold honestly, unless he is okay putting of a homecoming after some time on the continent.

What's a realistic target for Danny, though? No idea where he'd be sold honestly, unless he is okay putting of a homecoming after some time on the continent.
If he doesn't get, say, United. I think he could easily play for us this season, hope Leeds come up, and return there. I know Milner is looking to do the same.

Everton is an option.

Danny Rose has been a shadow of the player he was since Walker left ,in hindsight we would have been better off selling him to City as well in the Walker window , not that I was saying that at the time.

If he doesn't get, say, United. I think he could easily play for us this season, hope Leeds come up, and return there. I know Milner is looking to do the same.

Everton is an option.
There's been some low key rumblings of a Digne/Rose+cash swap but I have no idea why Everton would do that.

Danny Rose has been a shadow of the player he was since Walker left ,in hindsight we would have been better off selling him to City as well in the Walker window , not that I was saying that at the time.
Unrelated but Walker has mostly been average/interchangeable since going to City. Aren't they looking to replace him this window?

I'm having a hard time understanding why people feel so close to Rose.

His performance hasn't been good at all. It just looks good because Trippier has been even worse.

Not to mention he's the snake that went directly to the Sun and talk shit about Spurs' payment system. He stirred shit claiming players weren't happy with their pay. That should be internal talk only. Zero good comes from going to that fucking rag.

He should've been sold a long time ago imo. Poch made a mistake hanging on to him.

Back
Top Bottom