Summer 2019 - Pre Season (ICC , Audi Cup & Other Matches)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like our home game against Inter on Aug 4 is sold out already. Just tried to get a ticket for a work colleague with no luck.

I can see why they go on tours for pre-season, but I'd prefer they didn't. I think the season is long and difficult enough without having all that travelling beforehand and I think there are fan all over the UK that don't get the chance to see them play at home.
I've got my tickets booked for the Inter game so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we field a strong side.

Get your point, though the club is really trying to promote its global image - and now is a better time than ever to showcase some of our stars around the world.
It's no coincidence that all the biggest clubs in europe do the same thing.

And I think you can expect a strong showing in the final pre season game at home -maybe even from the crowd because I'm sure a lot of fans still haven't had a chance to get to the new stadium yet.
Remember us beating them at the lane in a pre season - my memory tells me we released a brown 3rd kit that day, and beat them 2-1 with a couple of Tainio goals.

Get your point, though the club is really trying to promote its global image - and now is a better time than ever to showcase some of our stars around the world.
It's no coincidence that all the biggest clubs in europe do the same thing.

And I think you can expect a strong showing in the final pre season game at home -maybe even from the crowd because I'm sure a lot of fans still haven't had a chance to get to the new stadium yet.
Remember us beating them at the lane in a pre season - my memory tells me we released a brown 3rd kit that day, and beat them 2-1 with a couple of Tainio goals.
Remember Tanio scoring a blinder that day. Ran about 30 yards going past 3 or 4 players.

Last edited:
Looks like our home game against Inter on Aug 4 is sold out already. Just tried to get a ticket for a work colleague with no luck.

There's pretty much an entire block showing as available (118) - looks like it's part of the normal away section though, so maybe they had been allocated to Inter and returned.

There's pretty much an entire block showing as available (118) - looks like it's part of the normal away section though, so maybe they had been allocated to Inter and returned.
Those are coming up as 'Prices not Available'. They must have sold a lot of tickets for this game in the last week or so because when I last looked there were plenty available all over the ground.

Looks like Dier and Ben have been off shooting a British adaptation of Prison Break based of of those outfits.

For real tho those sweaters look comfy.

The boys are back in town...

From the body language of Trippier, I can tell he is currently working out a mortgage in Italy albeit a little dejected as the idea of staying to win something with us would be his preferred option. His family are ok with either plan and in fact relish the idea of life abroad more than Kieran himself.

#ITK

About 1/2 of the block were showing as available when I tried a couple of times yesterday but when you selected any of them they came up 'Prices Unavailable'. This morning they are all showing as sold. It would be interesting to know if they were actually sold yesterday or if it was some weird glitch.

There are two pairs of tickets available just now for Inter blocks 508 & 524 if anyone needs...

Edit... gone already b4 I got post out...?

Back
Top Bottom