New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm quite surprised by this tbh, looks like NWHL is too expensive to operate for low demand matches
They've left themselves the option at least
rG6WoFR.png

Do any female teams play in the same stadium the men's team do ?
MK Dons down in the third tier play at Stadium MK - same as the men. Doubt the women's team have even reached the hundreds yet in terms of attendance (The men got around 8000 in L2).

Personally happy for the women to be at the Hive which is more than big enough with the odd marquee game at NWHL.

Yay! Just won a prize from the Spurs:
"Thank you for renewing for the 2019/20 season. You were automatically entered into this competition.

You have won up to two tickets to be on one of our very first Guided Stadium Tours of our stadium as part of an exclusive Members-only weekend with One Hotspur Moments.

Our 90-minute Guided Stadium Tour will take visitors behind-the-scenes of our world-class stadium, giving exclusive access to First Team areas.

There are 22 tour times available to book for FREE across 13 and 14 July. Each tour time has a limited capacity, therefore bookings are on
first-come-first-served basis."

My daughter had already bought us 2 tickets, but we were saving them until the place is up & running properly. So, I can invite someone else for the next one!

I NEVER win stuff!

Yay! Just won a prize from the Spurs:
"Thank you for renewing for the 2019/20 season. You were automatically entered into this competition.

You have won up to two tickets to be on one of our very first Guided Stadium Tours of our stadium as part of an exclusive Members-only weekend with One Hotspur Moments.

Our 90-minute Guided Stadium Tour will take visitors behind-the-scenes of our world-class stadium, giving exclusive access to First Team areas.

There are 22 tour times available to book for FREE across 13 and 14 July. Each tour time has a limited capacity, therefore bookings are on
first-come-first-served basis."

My daughter had already bought us 2 tickets, but we were saving them until the place is up & running properly. So, I can invite someone else for the next one!

I NEVER win stuff!

Pretty sure I got that email and deleted it without reading. Not that I’d be able to go.

You have to go a long way to beat a freshly baked packet of Tesco jam doughnuts. 69p for 5. It's hard not to eat the entire packet in one go, don't you think?

Edit - They also offer the equally delicious apple, custard and chocolate varieties.

The custard ones are a damn good bit of kit!

Back
Top Bottom