Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tanguy is a helluva player and Madrid fans are sore that we've got him and they haven't.
I worry about him staying injury free though. I hope he has good knees as he's a hefty chap and his sharp twists and turns place a lot strain on the joints. (Much the same with Moussa Dembele and his ankles).

Haha. Just saw this now. I like to think I summoned it.
:pritchardeyes:

Edit: the take away from that first interview...

> seems like a very very very chilled and humble guy. You really wouldn't think he'd just been signed for 60m quid if you didn't already know.
> playing in the PL was a big draw.
> Hugo and Sissoko clearly did some work recommending the club to him (as if we didn't guess that anyway).
>he has a massive boner for the new stadium and says it's the best he's ever seen/played in.

giphy.gif

Maybe they can all convince Mbappè to come over too.......... :sherwoodlol:

Tune of Don’t You Want Me

You think you’ll win the ball
But he’ll take it past you all
You’ll never get it back from him but you keep trying
Tanguy Ndombele! (Wo-oo-oah)
Tanguy baby ooo-oo-oo-oh
Tanguy baby ooo-oo-oo-oh

Tune of Don’t You Want Me

You think you’ll win the ball
But he’ll take it past you all
You’ll never get it back from him but you keep trying
Tanguy baby ooo-oo-oo-oh
Tanguy baby ooo-oo-oo-oh

The chorus wins it. This will be Tanguy's song 100%

Tanguy Ndombele, Tanguy N-Dom-bele
Tanguy Ndombele, Tanguy N-Dom-bele

(well done Rocket!)

No just mostly cunts like yourself
But it’s you who can’t express yourself with any literacy. Calling me a cunt doesn’t change that. You must be frothing at your inability to describe things.

“NO, JUST MOSTLY CUNTS LIKE YOURSELF” you say. (I’ve provided the punctuation you left out). I bet there’s a whole fucking tribe of you. Trooping off down to Greggs every morning with your pastry aprons and fat hats. And phoning social services for a lift home on their special fat buses. What you have no idea about is how much ordinary people despise you - stinking up the buses - calling your offspring cunts in loud voices. Filling up the chip shops, opening up your fatty arteries on the pavement outside Kebab houses for attention, with the gloopy blood pissing all over your Sports Direct grey marl XXXXXL joggers.

Call me a cunt by all means, but just think about the revolting life you’ve decided upon.

Last edited:
So, does Poch bench Sissoko and play Ndombele from day 1? Or should they play together for a while?

Trips - Sanchez - Jan - Rose
Winks - Sissoko
Ndombele
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
This would ensure we dominate midfield and give Trips and Rose more license to push forward. If Ndombele can do a Dembele and glide around players; it would allow Eriksen and Alli to play farther forward .

Game changers - Son / Lamela / Moura on the bench.

But it’s you who can’t express yourself with any literacy. Calling me a cunt doesn’t change that. You must be frothing at your inability to describe things.

“NO, JUST MOSTLY CUNTS LIKE YOURSELF”. You say. I’ve provided the punctuation you left out. I bet there’s a whole fucking tribe of you. Trooping off down to Greggs every morning with your pastry aprons and fat hats. And phoning social services for a lift home on their special fat buses. What you have no idea about is how much ordinary people despise you - stinking up the buses - calling your offspring cunts in loud voices. Filling up the chip shops, opening up your fatty arteries on the pavement outside Kebab houses for attention, with the gloopy blood pissing all over your Sports Direct grey marl XXXXXL joggers.

Call me a cunt by all means, but just think about the revolting life you’ve decided upon.

Have you ever read any Mick Herron Joe Clash Joe Clash ? Would be right down your alley.

In North London, The Urban Jungle
Ndombele plays for spuuuuuuuuuuurs
In North London, The Urban Jungle
Ndombele plays for spuuuuuuuuurs
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tanguy Ndombeleeeee

You're welcome.

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom