Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso seems to fit our style better than Eriksen. In fact I've never seen Eriksen as a player that fit our style, he has no pace and doesn't dribble, what makes him very predictable for and AM. Maybe he could be far better if we had more creative players that could share the duties with him or playing as CM with more space to create. Despite that he has impressive numbers, that shows he really is a very talented player.

Work rate. From day 1 under Poch he was all over the pitch, and being able to have a creative maestro who can also supply that part of the game made the puzzle pieces fit.
I agree. What I was trying to say as that in our system he hardly could play 100% of his potential as he's a player that needs more space to create as he doesn't have a drible or pace to beat defenders. Think if he stay he would be a very improved player with Lo Celso and Ndombele playing alongside him, despite I can't see him staying.

For all these years I thought he was just doing me a favour.

It never occurred to me in my wildest imaginations that he could have been jacking off imagining me jacking off.

:pochshock:

34vflf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom