Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How does he feel about us loaning him back to them for another year seeing as he ripped us for signing him earlier?

I fancy your dirty lids fan likes the taste of sour grapes pal

He’s not too that fussed about him staying there for a year, he’s just not overly impressed with him . I’ve no idea as I’ve never seen him play

Texting my brother that we signed Jack Clarke and types Kack twice instead of Jack
Is the universe giving a hint (maybe it’s I should take my time while texting?)

Funny... next season's kit looks VERY much like LAST season's!
I thought the whole Raison d'être for signing him was to do the BIG REVEAL!!

wouldn't it be great if they had him holding the 'as-yet unseen' (and un-designed) 2020/21 shirt... as that's the one he'll most likely be wearing!!

First signing for a year and a half, and we send him back out the door.

EmbarrassedAthleticHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully there's a clause to bring him back in January. If Bielsa does a Bielsa and quits in September and Leeds slump back to being a mid table team then he's better off coming here.

Hopefully there's a clause to bring him back in January. If Bielsa does a Bielsa and quits in September and Leeds slump back to being a mid table team then he's better off coming here.
Most loan deals include clauses that allow us to bring him back if we feel that the loan is no longer benefitial.

We took CCV back mid loan two years ago because he didn't get any game time at Sheffield United, then loaned him out to Ipswich in January and he ended up having a good spell with them.

So it is certainly doable.

I think this is why Poch (and Levy) were trying to get a January release clause built in (allegedly).

I always find it odd when a player is loaned straight back to the parent club - knowing Leeds fans I’m sure they won’t tug the forelock and take kindly to this.

Back
Top Bottom