Spurs players you have disliked the most (excluding Judas)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hate is a strong, strong word for someone at the time of representing the shirt.

Closest for me is Thatcher. More than him personally, it's down to him coming to represent the dreadfull shitshouse football, we played under Graham. With Thatcher more than anyone else taking to heart the free out that it was always okay to lump it 40 yards forward aimlessly.

Hate is a strong, strong word for someone at the time of representing the shirt.

One thing I have learnt since joining this forum, is that "hate" is not a strong word here.
For the more reasonable minded - sure, 'a mild dislike for' would be more appropriate.
But this is football talk, and pretty much everything is discussed in extremes.

Thatcher is just a thug. Hate isn't too far from the mark for people like him.

I think Ghaly gets far more stick than he warrants.

Trouble with this thread is, I’ll be forever returning to it to add the ‘ones I forgot’

Kevin Scott
Ramon Vega
Redkmapp
Cundy
Ruel fox
John scales
Thatcher
Ian Walker

This is going places..

Gomes
Gallas Campbell Davenport Thatcher
Redknapp Cundy Dozzell Ghaly
Bent Zamora

Would literally turn up and boo that team, and Bent would still get 17 goals 😂

What a shit team that would be both as players and for some as people. Feels almost dirty that as a club we could put that together.

I wouldn’t say ‘hate’, but I grew to really dislike Gomes. Not so much because of the errors, but because of the embarrassing way he’d fuck up then pretend to be injured.

worst-goal-celebrations-football-controversial-1486459500-800.jpg

Oh but this made me want him, and really liked his loan spell with us 😆

Finest thing he ever did

Photo always makes me laugh 😂

This is going places..

Gomes
Gallas Campbell Davenport Thatcher
Redknapp Cundy Dozzell Ghaly
Bent Zamora

Would literally turn up and boo that team, and Bent would still get 17 goals 😂

Tbf Ghaly got a good goal at the Bridge against the <removed> Nazis

Never really hated any of our players whilst they're with us.
Just hope we don't sign Ceballos, he's a prick.

I wasn’t a fan of Woodgate when he joined, but he did seem genuinely sorry for his behaviour when at Leeds.

To be honest I’m probably fickle enough to have forgiven him anyway after his famous ‘facer’ against Chelsea.

Actually, I genuinely hated Chiriches. Always wanted him to do well, but I hated that Chelsea-loving pisshead.

I've never actually hated any one we signed. A surprised raised eyebrow perhaps but not hate.

I used to dread Townsend coming on when we were losing a game though. IIRC we were 1-0 down to the Dippers, he came on, tried a "Cruyff" in the RB position lost the ball and their cunt of a LB scored.

More dislike or exasperation than hate, whilst they are wearing our shirt.
Was never fond of Gordon Smith, and there was something sly about Sheringham that I couldn't really take to him.

More dislike or exasperation than hate, whilst they are wearing our shirt.
Was never fond of Gordon Smith, and there was something sly about Sheringham that I couldn't really take to him.

I had exactly the same problem.... Even more so when he came back.

Back
Top Bottom