Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
I feel that if we talk about him and continue hating him, he becomes relevant as some legendary figure who crossed the divide and won the league.

Personally dont give a shit. Havent got time to hate him.

I have and I will hate the cunt until he or I die

I most definitely do not speak for anyone other than myself; it is the social sciences that consistently predict human behaviour correctly and it’s the level of “ hate” that determines if the opinion be changing or not -precisely why I introduced the capital [H] into the scenario.

As to your introducing the concept of blasphemy based on religion into the issue. We use the term “ football is a religion “ very lightly, and always have done so - most definitely we do not extend the concept to include terms like blasphemy- that is total bollocks!

If football is anything - football is community - it’s our community verses their community; leave the religious bollocks to those pricks in Glasgow!
To add:

If your chosen religion connotation is in reflection to the Israeli flag and Jewish nationalism in relation to my football club - again you are clutching at straws in the opinion stakes.
I’m not Jewish, I’m not Muslim, I’m not Hindu or even Christian;

I’m south London Tottenham Hotspur and my lot have fuck all to do with a fascist apartheid regime !
It tells me the plain obvious: it tells me that most message boards are clique orientated. The many prefer to agree with one another rather than disagree; and when a poster goes against the grain he is bushwhacked by a stand out clique who have an agenda to either reform or ban him.

Yes: it tells the same story over and other again, but then, so do the social sciences!!

I know there's another 4 pages that I haven't read after these comments, and it's highly likely that this has already been mentioned, but, you're a bit of a bell end aren't you?

I feel that if we talk about him and continue hating him, he becomes relevant as some legendary figure who crossed the divide and won the league.

Personally dont give a shit. Havent got time to hate him.

What I don't get in amongst all this bollocks is what exactly it is that Judas supposedly did for us that would attain him legendary status... It's not like he made much of a difference to the shit-fest while he was here.

What I don't get in amongst all this bollocks is what exactly it is that Judas supposedly did for us that would attain him legendary status... It's not like he made much of a difference to the shit-fest while he was here.
Spot on.
I was thinking that the other day, the only thing I could come up with was that he was our best defender/player at the time but was that because he was so good or that we, as a team, were shite.

Spot on.
I was thinking that the other day, the only thing I could come up with was that he was our best defender/player at the time but was that because he was so good or that we, as a team, were shite.

He was very good, and our captain. At the time he was a symbol of hope that we could claw our way back into the big time.

In the end his treacherous behaviour didn’t really matter, because the superior Deadly Ledley emerged from the haze to save us all.

If any younger fans want to understand the hatred, just imagine Kane running his contract down and joining them. Only instead of being a successful team, we were desperate for any good players we could get our hands on.

This scum bag got off to lightly in my opinion, the man literally committed treason.....
There should be a point in every home game where that cunts shameful actions are remembered, so every young Spurs fan remembers what he done.....
He wore 23 if memory serves, and the entire stadium should chant Judas for a full minute right at 23 mins at every game......I’m not at all for the hateful songs about him as it only gives a portion of sympathy towards him from others and makes us look like the cunts.....but a dignified Judas chant every single week, on every televised game would make sure that cunt never forgets!!

You don't get forgiven for leaving on a free to Woolwich.

Has never happened, will never happen, should never happen.

Not going to wish death or serious bad events on anyone, but he's a cunt who should be treated with utter disdain.

I’m sorry, but you’re so full of shit. ChickenTonight ChickenTonight is spot on. You should delete yourself. You’re an embarrassment.

You’re boring everyone now you drunk

So by giving me 16 disagrees on this thread where I have made my feelings towards Judas quite clear I take it you’re an admirer of his?
:avbhumph:

Talk to me in the Toilet or not at all

On ignore now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom