Spurs players you have disliked the most (excluding Judas)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

worst-goal-celebrations-football-controversial-1486459500-800.jpg

Oh but this made me want him, and really liked his loan spell with us 😆

Love the boiled piss in that photo...

Never noticed the guy on the mid-right with the dark blue t-shirt who's lovin' it before tho'. :vert:

This is going places..

Gomes
Gallas Campbell Davenport Thatcher
Redknapp Cundy Dozzell Ghaly
Bent Zamora

Would literally turn up and boo that team, and Bent would still get 17 goals 😂

This is going places..

Gomes
Gallas Campbell Davenport Thatcher
Redknapp Cundy Dozzell Ghaly
Bent Zamora

Would literally turn up and boo that team, and Bent would still get 17 goals 😂

You wouldn't let him "fuck your wife"?

:pochsulk:

Wasn't his brother something to do with Ipswich hooligans?? I seem to recall the name swallow and a connection to Dozell?? or am i going round the bend?
You are correct. Let's say ' ginge' was a bit of a character. When Jason signed for Spurs, the rumours were that ginge was hanging around with our firm, but he got in a bit over his head. Saw him a few months ago, looked old but he had a fearsome reputation in his day.

Bobby Mimms - for being totally shit
Kevin Scott - for being totally shit
Andy Booth - for being totally shit
Christian Gross ( I know he wasn't a player) - for being totally shit

I was at that game, right behind the goal. I swear he let that one in purpose. Could have done better with first as well.

Gomes

My memory of him involves balls going through his legs, punching things he could catch, and throwing the ball further than he could kick it.

Oh and some top reflex saves.

Gomes

My memory of him involves balls going through his legs, punching things he could catch, and throwing the ball further than he could kick it.

Oh and some top reflex saves.

Thought you were accusing him of being a wife-beater or sumthin'....

He had his blunder moments, but can't bring myself to "hate" a player for that alone.

Half-arsed twats like this guy (below) raise my ire, but even then I don't reach hate-mode.

:paulinhobored:

As for Gallas; he became a cult fave of mine in the end.....

Good shout on Ghaly tho... He can fuck right off!

Back
Top Bottom