Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
It's a game of skill, patience, strength, intelligence and strategy.

I'm not surprised it doesn't interest you.

You failed to realise where I said I was born and raised. Surrey county cricket club is in the street I grew up in - as kids we jibbed in there; we stole from there and yes - we watched local and international cricket there. As a teenager I worked there as did most of us.
But I’m football so I’d rather watch my family team [Spurs] or my local teams Millwall & Dulwich hamlet fc than poxy middle class cricket

That said, my lot still at Kennington insist that twenty twenty cricket under the floodlights is a good night out.👍

You failed to realise where I said I was born and raised. Surrey county cricket club is in the street I grew up in - as kids we jibbed in there; we stole from there and yes - we watched local and international cricket there. As a teenager I worked there as did most of us.
But I’m football so I’d rather watch my family team [Spurs] or my local teams Millwall & Dulwich hamlet fc than poxy middle class cricket

That said, my lot still at Kennington insist that twenty twenty cricket under the floodlights is a good night out.👍
Ha ha..... You're like the Hindenburg.

The last time I won on the grand national was £20 straight win at 12-1 party politics was the horse and my reason of choice was it was election year. Tipsters are fiull if shit!

57 Varieties is usually thereabouts and gave us Anthony Van Dyke

JohnH is the scourge of the Bookmakers and wagered £3 one day last week but he’s up!

Do you know what a Fenian is ? I’m curious Johnathan.
Oooo, the old deflection technique where you project your ignorance onto a poster in order for them to educate you... which you have also tried to couple with the 'I'll misspell a name resembling his' in order to try and spark a reaction/cunt off.

You're out of your league on this forum. Everywhere you go you're taking pelters. Fuck off back to the other forums you frequent. 👍

Oooo, the old deflection technique where you project your ignorance onto a poster in order for them to educate you... which you have also tried to couple with the 'I'll misspell a name resembling his' in order to try and spark a reaction/cunt off.

You're out of your league on this forum. Everywhere you go you're taking pelters. Fuck off back to the other forums you frequent. 👍

Millwall have timed me out for the closed season because I am apparently too left wing destroying totally and absolutely the EDL garbage spouted on there. Dulwich hamlet have booted me off for challenging their obsession with LGBT in football / they say I’m right wing and bigoted.

I’m yet to be called a liberal yet 😪

Don't know where else to post this, so please indulge me, chaps.
When reading through this thread, I noticed that I had a little gold crown next to my name, which pleased me no end, as I thought it was official recognition from the powers-that-be (that's you Admin Admin ) to my unofficial title of queen of this forum. Then I realised it wasn't on all my posts and thought I had imagined it. Then the penny dropped that it was just a 'top post' marker, which made me sad.
Can we change the 'top post' marker to something else and can I keep the crown just for me, pretty please?

And then can I send the menace to the Tower?

:allitongue::kanegoal::hugoshock::pochlol::sonlol:

Last edited:
Don't know where else to post this, so please indulge me, chaps.
When reading through this thread, I noticed that I had a little gold crown next to my name, which pleased me no end, as I thought it was official recognition from the powers-that-be ( that's you Admin Admin ) to my unofficial title of queen of this forum. Then I realised it wasn't on all my posts and thought I had imagined it. Then the penny dropped that it was just a 'top post' marker, which made me sad.
Can we change the 'top post' marker to something else and can I keep the crown just for me, pretty please?

And then can I send the menace to the Tower?

:allitongue::kanegoal::hugoshock::pochlol::sonlol:
I think a post that has 8+ positive ratings gets awarded a crown. Anyway, haven’t you got enough crowns already? I bet you wear one in bed. :dierpochhug:

Euuureghhh seeing that made it all come back to me. I was convinced he was going to Inter, the rumour had been doing the rounds for ages. Then when he went *there*... well... yeah. Had he gone to Man Utd at the time id have almost understood it, but there? After all the things you said to the media? It was him literally doing the middle finger "fuck you" to the rest of us. Not to be forgotten in a hurry. By any of us.

To add:

If your chosen religion connotation is in reflection to the Israeli flag and Jewish nationalism in relation to my football club - again you are clutching at straws in the opinion stakes.
I’m not Jewish, I’m not Muslim, I’m not Hindu or even Christian;

I’m south London Tottenham Hotspur and my lot have fuck all to do with a fascist apartheid regime !

It wasn’t anything to do with Israel or Judaism, which renders the rest of your post a bit pointless.

You won’t have to wait too long. Ahab Ahab will be along in a minute - he calls everyone liberals. I’m keen to introduce you two to one another.
Alright Joe. Clocking in..... We aint been clashing much lately have we? But you are one them liberals I reckon.
As for the Menace, he seems to wind up a lot of posters on here, (although I don't know much about him). Therefore, I'm gonna use that soppy phrase that's been in vogue here lately......Dennis The Menace , you alright you are.

Last edited:
Alright Joe. Clocking in..... We aint been clashing much lately have we? But you are one them liberals I reckon.
As for the Menace, he seems to wind up a lot of posters on here, (although I don't know much about him). Therefore, I'm gonna use that soppy phrase that's been in vogue here lately......Dennis The Menace , you're alright you are.

I’m not anything brother Ahab. I stopped categorising myself years ago. Enjoy what’s left of this glorious summer evening.

Back
Top Bottom