Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
This story needs to be elaborated.

Cut and paste from another thread where I might have mentioned it...

The Bunty thing was a woman I pulled in the Light Bar a month or so after Campbell dropped the bombshell. She'd binned off her mate and we were making plans to go back to her place when she said "I know it's a strange thing for a woman to ask... but what team do you support?". I said Spurs and she said "Ah, I'm Woolwich but I guess we can find common ground... what do you think of Sol Campbell?".

I think it might have been the bit about kneecapping that blew my chances in the end. Fucking Sol Campbell.

With pics
tenor.gif

The Bunty thing was a woman I pulled in the Light Bar a month or so after Campbell dropped the bombshell. She'd binned off her mate and we were making plans to go back to her place when she said "I know it's a strange thing for a woman to ask... but what team do you support?". I said Spurs and she said "Ah, I'm Woolwich but I guess we can find common ground... what do you think of Sol Campbell?".

I think it might have been the bit about kneecapping that blew my chances in the end. Fucking Sol Campbell.

that's fucking brilliant

I’m guessing Bunty wasn’t that hot?

I don't think we as fans should do any small-time kiddie bullshit like pretend he never played for the team or something, but it would be equally small-time to feel like we need to re-embrace him for some reason.

Spurs have had better players on much, MUCH better teams. We've got no shortage of history without Sol Campbell.

This sums it up for me

Was talking to my old man the other day regarding the Orient position after what tragically happened to Justin.

Jokingly I said maybe RSol would be offered it, now my dad who is a ST holder at the Orient, bleeds the Orient (loves Spurs as well) told me he would never go to another game if he was put in charge.

That’s from a UEFA b licence holder , a proper football coach who watches the game sensibly.

Ber and Modrix leaving do not compare at all. They went for big money transfers (to successful clubs that we can understand why they went) and because we got large fees it allowed us to to reinvest. Judas deprived us of funds to make other signings (when we really needed to) and went to our biggest rivals making us a laughing stock. People might not wish him dead, but no one should forget or forgive him.
Hope the name of the thread is changed.
I put the question mark there as at least 1 person thinks that in time he would be regarded as a legend.
I don't

Mr Campbell’s autobiography focuses on his experiences as a handmaiden to Queen Elizabeth I in a previous life.

The book glosses over his time as Woolwich captain, his acrimonious departure from Spurs and his 73 England caps, choosing instead to give an in-depth insider’s account of life at the court of the Virgin Queen, where he served as a lady-in-waiting between 1559 and 1603.

Campbell writes: “I was a trusted gentlewoman of the privy chamber, and regularly advised the Queen on matters ranging from contemporary theatre to inter-religious conflict.
“Truly, the years I spent at court were the happiest of my lives.”

His recollection that Elizabeth enjoyed Monster Munch and Subbuteo is likely to prove controversial, though the former Portsmouth man insists that any of his historical claims can be verified simply by asking him.

Campbell records that he also enjoyed spells as a Roman centurion, a buccaneer on the high seas, and a gin smuggler in Prohibition-era Illinois.

The book is to be published by Random House after Campbell walked out on rival publishers Simon & Schuster because they lacked ambition.
First class, Joe, first class

NO HE FUCKING CAN'T

NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET

FUCK YOU FOR EVEN ASKING SUCH A QUESTION
Well, I only asked it because 1 person on here thinks it possible and I wanted to see if he was in a minority of 1.
I don't and think he's a cunt of the highest order

Back
Top Bottom