The ‘tragedy’ of Tottenham’s season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The European Cup was there and before I knew it, it wasn't. Admittedly, alcohol helped expedite the process. I don't know if Tottenham will ever reach the final again in my lifetime. I want to think so, but none of us can be sure.

Read article

Not gonna read. Will never rewatch the game and will never watch a match offiacted by that referee again. Will not watch a match involving Liverpool FC again, only ours, with Russian commentary. What's there to say? Shit game in which we played better and they got a penalty after 30 seconds, and if the universe lasts ten trillion years, you'll never see such a penalty given again, i.e. a deflected hand ball from three yards away from a "cross" deliberately aimed at someone's arm!

The game wasn't officiated in the spirit of what football should be about and deserves to be flushed into the toilet.

Not gonna read. Will never rewatch the game and will never watch a match offiacted by that referee again. Will not watch a match involving Liverpool FC again, only ours, with Russian commentary. What's there to say? Shit game in which we played better and they got a penalty after 30 seconds, and if the universe lasts ten trillion years, you'll never see such a penalty given again, i.e. a deflected hand ball from three yards away from a "cross" deliberately aimed at someone's arm!

The game wasn't officiated in the spirit of what football should be about and deserves to be flushed into the toilet.

No way were we going to be allowed to win that game with that bent cunt in charge

Watch it again and you’ll see lots of little 50/50 things that never went our way
The early challenge on Kane that was a stone wall yellow
The foul on Eriksen that he waved play on with no advantage to us whatsoever

I could go on but would put me in a bad mood 😒

I didn't read the article either. Spurs had a great chance that night but decided to take a chance with 30 percent Kane over flying hot Moura. It was like playing with 10 men on the biggest night of its history. Ok, like 10.3 maybe? Any fucking way I am sure that is not what the boring article is talking about is it?That's why I didn't read. Did I miss any?

Back
Top Bottom