Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't understand it because it's not true.

Nobody has managed to explain how this is true. It just "is" apparently. I've provided lots of evidence that contradicts it.

The guy got 4.6m this year plus bonuses. That's 14m he's been paid since he got here. I'm struggling to empathise with his plight Mrs P.

You haven't provided lots of evidence.

You've provided nonsensical, biased opinion which you are desperately trying to pass off as 'fact'.

99.9% of this forum is bored of your anti-Sissoko bollocks. Find another hill to die on, and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
I admire your resilience watching that game a couple of times again - it was bad enough watching it the once!!!!
Seriously, how can you not understand why everyone else thinks that Moussa has been one of our best players this season. Yes, he didn't have a good game in the final, but apart from Winks and Rose, neither did anyone else ....... probably why we lost!
Give the guy a break, he certainly has earned it.

I'd give up to be honest. There's no getting through to some people. Best off leaving them to their misery. Most of us are extremely chuffed with, and for, Sissoko who has absolutely been one of our best players this season, without a doubt.

You really are a boring wanker. We all get that Sissoko isn’t a world beater or your cup of tea but he’s been brilliant at times this season when the club didn’t replace Dembele.
Can’t you bang a different drum?
I fucking despair of people like you who pursue an agenda Forever just to save face. I didn’t want this player. I thought he was a peace offering at the 11th hour of another transfer window.
I thought he was a fucking waste of time and money. But the guy has dug deep and given his all.
As a lifelong supporter, that’s what I want. 100% from a man wearing our shirt.
You are a fucking idiot to ignore the good he has done just to try to verify your own opinion on a forum.
It’s “I will be proven right at all costs”
And it’s fucking boring.
Change your fucking tune.

He won possession 208 times in the league this season. More than any other player in our squad. That evens out to him winning possession once every 11 minutes he played.

This is according to Opta and Squawka.

He won possession 208 times in the league this season. More than any other player in our squad. That evens out to him winning possession once every 11 minutes he played.

This is according to Opta and Squawka.

Blakey told me Eriksen has more tackles tho'.

Now I'm confused.....

Blakey told me Eriksen has more tackles tho'.

Now I'm confused.....

I'm not sure about the games/minutes Squawka are showing but as of today (see date generated) Squawka saying Eriksen tackles more and dispossesses opponents more than Sissoko, should help with the confusion?:

RiMEoR5.png

I'm not sure about the games/minutes Squawka are showing but as of today (see date generated) Squawka saying Eriksen tackles more and dispossesses opponents more than Sissoko, should help with the confusion?:

RiMEoR5.png

Stats differing from source to source and day to day?

Plot thickening all over the shop...

Back
Top Bottom