Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trippier is a good player and I want to keep him and let a new RB compete with him, but if offers of Β£30m+ come in then we should of course accept them. That's good money for a player who had such a poor season, although I think it will be tough to find someone better than him in our price range.

Trippier is a good player and I want to keep him and let a new RB compete with him, but if offers of Β£30m+ come in then we should of course accept them. That's good money for a player who had such a poor season, although I think it will be tough to find someone better than him in our price range.
Not sure we'll get more than 18m, imv

KT - Poor, error strewn season. Time to cash in IF we intend to.
SA - Injury disrupted season, but more upside than previous season.
KWP - Poch doesn't trust him.

Meanwhile...

AWB - £££s = Not happening
Atal - On a few wish-lists
Semedo - Rumoured to want out of Barca.

....Otherwise; who else would be seen as a sure-fire upgrade ?

He’s a good player very capable but needs competition. Stick a youngster in there (KWP) and flog Aurier.

Trips a good passer of the ball very fit and intelligent player yes he struggles to beat a man and he can’t do the old school defending stuff but he’s quite adapted to the modern way of playing not surprised at all that juve and Napoli both want him.

Back
Top Bottom