New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

🤨
Tottenham are spending £1m on upgrading their players' lounge at the new stadium - only two months after opening. (Sun)

Utter bollocks from the Sun .... when the players lounge (and it's actually the player's family lounge) was put in the plans some 10 years ago the policy was that only members of the first team squad involved in the game would be using it. So at the time a maximum of 14 families very few of whom ever came to the ground.

Today in keeping with Poch's all inclusive policy he wants the entire squad plus some of the fringe players and their families to attend home games, that has increased the number using the lounge to well over twice the planned capacity. Sure it's been very busy.

But there will be no "Bulldozers moving in next week" a partition wall is being removed and an adjoining room refurbished to more than double the size of the lounge ... as far as I know nobody has complained, in fact some very distant relatives have been showing up (one player had 14 family members at the Brighton game and he wasn't even playing) and why not, free booze free food from a Michelin starred chef ... what's not to like.

The Sun - just a bunch of cunts - with Stephen Moyes possibly the slimiest muckraking cunt of them all - he churns out a steady stream of paid for click-bait shit, often like this 'exclusive' 90% of it is just pure fiction.

Utter bollocks from the Sun .... when the players lounge (and it's actually the player's family lounge) was put in the plans some 10 years ago the policy was that only members of the first team squad involved in the game would be using it. So at the time a maximum of 14 families very few of whom ever came to the ground.

Today in keeping with Poch's all inclusive policy he wants the entire squad plus some of the fringe players and their families to attend home games, that has increased the number using the lounge to well over twice the planned capacity. Sure it's been very busy.

But there will be no "Bulldozers moving in next week" a partition wall is being removed and an adjoining room refurbished to more than double the size of the lounge ... as far as I know nobody has complained, in fact some very distant relatives have been showing up (one player had 14 family members at the Brighton game and he wasn't even playing) and why not, free booze free food from a Michelin starred chef ... what's not to like.

The Sun - just a bunch of cunts - with Stephen Moyes possibly the slimiest muckraking cunt of them all - he churns out a steady stream of paid for click-bait shit, often like this 'exclusive' 90% of it is just pure fiction.

Sounds like Levy is like me with a work To Do List.....chalking off the easy ones first

Yeah, and I add menial stuff to mine to make it look more impressive. My pad is full of stuff that makes me look so busy.
Yes, but do you add things you've already done to your home 'to do' list, then cross them off. just in case the wife sees it, to make her think you've done more than you have? I would certainly never do something as sneaky as that.

Yes, but do you add things you've already done to your home 'to do' list, then cross them off. just in case the wife sees it, to make her think you've done more than you have? I would certainly never do something as sneaky as that.

Oh, I never add anything I’ve done. I add it before I do it.

The pitch is being relaid then.
This was always going to be the case

Back
Top Bottom