PL Fixtures 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still not recovered from that Final, but excited about the new schedule.

Palace (H), CL Matchday 1, Leicester (A)
Soton (H), CL Matchday 2, Brighton (A)
Watford (H), CL Matchday 3, Dippers (A)
Everton (A), CL Matchday 4, Sheffield (H)
Spam (A), CL Matchday 5, Bournemouth (H)
Burnley (H), CL Matchday 6, Wolves (A)

Lot easier (on paper) trip through the autumn CL group period than we've received lately.

Disappoint that both spam and woolwich are going to be hard for me to make the trip. May be United or Everton match for my first visit to NWHL then.

Anyway...still gutted, and not at all interested in getting wound up over transfers.

Just seen the fixtures. With City, Woolwich, Liverpool, United and even Leicester, Everton and Wolves away before Christmas, 7 of the potential top nine (us and chavs the other two) in the premier league our run in looks amazing after Christmas.

If we could pick up 10-12 points out of that lot we would be looking really good!

Last edited:
_107360343_fixtures_stat_opta.jpg

:vertna: :vertna:

Just seen the fixtures. With City, Woolwich, Liverpool, United and even Leicester, Everton and Wolves away before Christmas, 7 of the potential top nine (us and chavs the other two) in the premier league our run in looks amazing after Christmas.

If we could pick up 10-12 points out of that lot we would be looking really good!
We got 12 from those fixtures last year. Would think we’d want to aim higher (16+).

We got 12 from those fixtures last year. Would think we’d want to aim higher (16+).
I was just being conservative due to our poor away record at the other top six sides. If we can win any of them then we should be adding an additional 3points for any win against Liverpool, Chelsea, Woolwich, Utd or City to my estimate.

So should we say beat Woolwich and Chavs away we should be looking to then get 16-18 points from all those fixtures.

Back
Top Bottom