PL Fixtures 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very happy that no big games at home until December... I'm away until mid-October and was dreading Woolwich at home coming up early doors!

Just realised scum away is the same day as my sister's wedding...

I think I may well cancel. I'm supposed to be giving her away, think she'll mind?
Same day as my Anniversary!!! (blatant "I'm married" post, I know!)

...but thank your lucky stars... up until last season, it was also the day the Transfer Window closed SLAMMED SHUT!

Will be a big game for Villa. Already a cup final type game for them.

I hope that boy band superstar with his curtains haircut smeared with 1/2lb of chip fat is still with them and gets shown up for the average Joe that he is.

Amazon have put up the details of the games they're showing in December.

I wonder who they'll get to present their coverage. A move towards all games being broadcast in the way it's happened in other countries for years is a good thing, but introducing a third subscription for people to get can fuck riiiiight off.

Villa came up with a lot of loan players they'll struggle to buy. They need to spend a lot of wad to stay up. They're the easiest of the promoted clubs to play early on, the other two are built on stronger foundations.

Opening month has a few tricky fixtures but our second half of the season looks very good.

Amazon have put up the details of the games they're showing in December.

I wonder who they'll get to present their coverage. A move towards all games being broadcast in the way it's happened in other countries for years is a good thing, but introducing a third subscription for people to get can fuck riiiiight off.
They have some decent games in that package - I wonder if they got the nod that they would have a few before they started bidding.

Back
Top Bottom