Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another player so shit we have no choice to loan out until his contract is up, great.
Compared to most clubs we don't have many of these players and those that we do have are on wages that are peanuts by comparison to those at all of our Top four rivals and many further down the food chain too.

I think our problem right now is not having a DoF who can sell these players. I like the fact, for now anyway, that Poch is the guvnor but we should be able to get rid of these players without too much trouble. (Whilst Badini signed some shit, he also got rid of them very quickly too).

Compared to most clubs we don't have many of these players and those that we do have are on wages that are peanuts by comparison to those at all of our Top four rivals and many further down the food chain too.

I think our problem right now is not having a DoF who can sell these players. I like the fact, for now anyway, that Poch is the guvnor but we should be able to get rid of these players without too much trouble. (Whilst Badini signed some shit, he also got rid of them very quickly too).

I'd imagine in the case of GKN and Janssen given how little football they have played in the last two years is the main reason. No one has a clue how good or bad GKN is because his last run of regular football came in 2015-16 and actually he did pretty well for Marseille. Yet he barely got a chance for us, Burnley or Monaco. And with Janssen he has spent an entire season as an outcast, following an injury ruined loan, following a flop debut season after a big move.

FML.
See this thread pop up and think we’ve finally flushed the useless turd down the bowl.
Turns out we are on the subject of who has a small cock and is getting wanked off.
:pochfacepalm:
#onlyontfc

I'd imagine in the case of GKN and Janssen given how little football they have played in the last two years is the main reason. No one has a clue how good or bad GKN is because his last run of regular football came in 2015-16 and actually he did pretty well for Marseille. Yet he barely got a chance for us, Burnley or Monaco. And with Janssen he has spent an entire season as an outcast, following an injury ruined loan, following a flop debut season after a big move.
Mostly agree, but you only have to look at other comparable strikers, probably best example is Lucas Perez who the scum bought the same year as Janssen for the same fee. Both hardly played, Perez has since had a few more games as he hasn't been injured but I'd say he's followed a similar path. The biggest difference between the two of them is their age, Janssen is still only 24yrs old! I think he'll be a good addition (good value too) for a Championship Club or a bottom of PL club (Assuming if he was fit I'm sure Brighton, Huddersfield or Cardiff would have loved him in their squads. Not saying he would have solved their goalscoring woes but he would have at least given them an option up top which they all could have sorely done with and all of them would have been able to afford his fee and more importantly his wages!!).

Somewhere in the transfer thread where we signed him, I am sure someone actually compared NKoudou to Eden Hazard.

Good times.

Edit - Actually, it was this thread.

Honestly, something about the way he changes directions with the ball reminds me of hazard

:pochcmon:

Last edited:
Surely hes not that terrible. He did show some signs of quality in Ligue 1 before we bought him?
I have no idea about his Ligue 1 experience, but he was absolute dogshite whenever he played for us, worst ball control I've seen. he had one assist to Winks which was mainly luck and those goal in the CL which were fluky. part for that everytime he played for us (or Burnley) he was utter rubbish.

I actually thought N'jie looked much better

Back
Top Bottom