Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's to exaggerate - had you not discussed the [HK] to start issue or seen it discussed?
Clearly, most f the avid Kane must start mob have now gone in to hiding; right up to 8:00 pm on Saturday they had one voice! I cant get my head around how so easily such stupidity can so permeate a collective mind set. As to how Pochettino gave in to this obvious tide of madness I really don't know. Perhaps Harry demanded to play from the start - who can say?
I had engaged in sparingly but didn't really feel that it was overwhelming skewed to " start kane no matter what". I thought many were reserving their opinions due to a few factors unknown such as how fit HK would be etc. Unfortunately, the fear came true when Kane did not win the ball not once but twice in the matter of the first 20 seconds of the game hence leading to the Sissoko hand ball debacle. Kane kept his massive sub par performance for the full 1st 45 min but my real surprise was the fact that Poch kept him for the next full 45 min till the painful end. Just like that TV guy said, it was like a man down.

An unfit Ronaldo was made to play in the 1998 World Cup final for Brazil against France - he didn’t perform because he was ill. The machine doesn’t give a toss that Brazil lost - they needed their asset on the field!

I’m not fooled so easily!!

Funny if he went all the way there and got a slap though

“Hey where have you been for two days dad and what happened to your face?”

“Well son, I didn’t like what someone posted about Sissoko, so I drove all the way to Inverness and got my face panelled by a huge Scottish fella”.

“Can I be adopted please?”

That's cool.

I'm doing destroying you now.

You go back to your anti spurs agenda you daft bat. You're boring, stupid, and a gooner. Shite combination. I pity you xx
You’re done now? For the best. Confirmed to the forum you’re a fucking bellend, so slope off, your work is done.

Happy to buy you a pint when I’m down next season, spending thousands watching a team I don’t support.

You can fuck off too. With all due respect.

Can’t be bothered to carry on but seriously, if your offline, real world behaviour is anything similar to what it’s like on this forum, then you need help, you have chronic antisocial personality disorder.

You’ll drive away family and friends around you and you’ll be spending the rest of your life in and out of jail, if you haven’t done so already.

Can’t be bothered to carry on but seriously, if your offline, real world behaviour is anything similar to what it’s like on this forum, then you need help, you have chronic antisocial personality disorder.

You’ll drive away family and friends around you and you’ll be spending the rest of your life in and out of jail, if you haven’t done so already.

You got me. I'm posting this from HMP Shithouse as we speak. But shush, don't tell the fuzz. Not supposed to have phones, technically speaking.

I've watched that game again now a couple of times. Sissoko was fucking atrocious. How the fuck is it possible for a CM in a game where we have 65% of the ball, to only receive the ball 29 times?

Well here's the answer - we are desperately trying to construct something in forward areas and struggling, Winks is on the ball, got his head up and looking for an outlet, Sissoko finds himself in a perfect position, centrally, in space with players ahead of him, but instead of demanding the ball, the fucking coward is just standing there POINTING Winks to go backwards.

gSNdIjI.png

You want to know why we don't have a midfield anymore, why performances were so fucking atrocious this season, this photo gives you an insight.

Ladies and gentleman, your hero.

Give it a fucking rest.
Do you think if you keep shouting at us loud enough we'll all come around to your point of view. Many of us think Sissoko's efforts last season were worthy of praise, you don't, so what.

Is it wrong to hope that if you make a strong enough case, and provide substance to that case, people might accept they could be wrong ?

Last edited:
Is it wrong to hope that if you make a strong enough case, and provide substance to that case, people might accept they could be wrong wrong?
Why are you even making a relentlessly negative case about one of our own players?
Wittering on about tactics etc like you're Rinus Michels when we have a manager considerably more knowledgeable than you are about game?
That video you posted was fucking turgid. Self indulgent pish.

Back
Top Bottom