Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shut up you nonce. Graham Roberts won two FA Cups and a UEFA Cup for us, whilst Hazard set up both goals in the UEFA cup final. Who says they even want to be on tele ? Show some respect.

Similarly, Sissoko has played in a EURO final for France and was one of our best payers in reaching this years Champions League final. Can't be a mug.

Jog on fella.

“One player in the world who is perfect for breaking the press”

Does he pass the credentials test Airfixx Airfixx ?

Here we go again... :roll:

Myself nor the other fella are presenting ourselves as experts; but by mercilessly cunting the player off whilst rejecting ALL contrary opinion no matter how rational and un-glammed up (be it the majority of fans, ex-players and the gaffer himself!) YOU are, you dullard.

You think you know BEST.

I'm saying take a look around and park your fucking ego.

I know you won't get it... You're too far gone.

Last edited:

I'll let the fact that you're ignoring all context in which that was said slide...

However, powerful running from deep (breaking the lines of the press) is what Sissoko's entire game revolves around. It's the main reason he's so highly appreciated by the likes of Deschamps and Pochettino. In my humble opinion, few are better at it than him.

Footballing analytical geniuses Graham Roberts and Micky Hazard give him POTY (an award he couldn't get from the fans despite the whole team having a stinker and everyone hating Eriksen because he wants out) - that's all you got ? Those pair of fuckwits can't even get a gig on fucking telly.

From what I've seen of yourself, your credentials are criticising and belittling legends of our club. But in your defence, they're not on tele so how were you ever supposed to know what they've achieved?

Last edited:
Here we go again... :roll:

Myself nor the other fella are presenting ourselves as experts; but by mercilessly cunting the player of whilst rejecting ALL contrary opinion no matter how rational and un-glammed up (be it he majority of fans, ex-players and the gaffer himself!) YOU are, you dullard.

You think you know BEST.

I'm saying take a look around and park your fucking ego.

I know you won't get it... You're too far gone.

I’m not cunting the player, I’m critiquing him, I’m cunting idiots that talk shite about him

Subtle difference. I know you won’t get it.

And BennyK was passing an opinion on him the same as I was, his positive mine negative, but the still appraisasimg him same as me, so why aren’t you cunting him off for pretending to be expert? Especially as what he said about there being no one better in the world ?

And if you’re not an expert, why the fuck do you think you’re qualified to decide who is?

I suggest if all you want to read is good news you stick to www.spurs.com and give the rest of us a break from your sanctimonious bollocks.

...Without abusing the context of a few tongue in cheak comments posted to wind you up,

source.gif

I’m not cunting the player, I’m critiquing him, I’m cunting idiots that talk shite about him

And BennyK was passing an opinion on him the same as I was, his positive mine negative, but the still appraisasimg him same as me, so why aren’t you cunting him off for pretending to be expert? Especially as what he said about there being no one better in the world ?

And if you’re not an expert, why the fuck do you think you’re qualified to decide who is?

I suggest if all you want to read is good news you stick to www.spurs.com and give the rest of us a break from your sanctimonious bollocks.

Pure deflection....

Wake up Blakey. The joke's on YOU. :sonpoint:

Cant we discuss shit without calling eachother nonces and cunts?

As for eriksen, fuck him, hes been bang average for couple of seasons now. Goes completely missing in some games.

Reads like the garbled ramblings of a mad man. You use the word "cunting" twice in the first sentence and then take the time to lecture us on the art of subtlety.

I stopped reading after you horribly misquoted me. No idea where you're going with this.

Sleep tight xoxo

Have a little watch of this Baz, it sheds a little light on why I said his performance was poor (and why generally he is a poor midfielder).

As I said previously, he spent the first half our shitting himself and bunting the ball backwards. Then you have his lack of intelligent movement (as highlighted above).

Decent piece to watch.....But Jesus, how many times over this transfer window are we now going to hear the words “sign this guy because he is better in the pivot, and he reads the half space better”😂

Sissoko has stuck out like a sore thumb this season as he seems to be the only player either trying or fit in almost every match. Everyone else has looked knackered, been carrying injuries or just looking like they don’t care.

He should probably be applauded for this, although I expect effort as a minimum. So I’ll not laud Sissoko but get stuck into the rest instead.

His effort aside, he really isn’t very good. Not great at passing. Decent at tackling. Not really sure what is meant by breaking the lines, but if it does mean getting through the oppo midfield to some end result, not really sure he’s got that either. Cant control the ball. Cant shoot. Little composure. Can run about and close down others, granted. Effort.

He’s been a stand out though. Possibly as we’ve had no choice but to play him. No competition for midfield places. Worth a squad place but will be very upset if he starts in the first team next season.

Have a little watch of this Baz, it sheds a little light on why I said his performance was poor (and why generally he is a poor midfielder).

As I said previously, he spent the first half our shitting himself and bunting the ball backwards. Then you have his lack of intelligent movement (as highlighted above).

Have a look at every post you've ever made about Sissoko, should shed a little light on why everyone thinks you're generally a shite poster who should fuck off back to Spurs Community

It’s not a crime to actually analyse Sissoko’s performances. The player himself has said many times this season that he is more limited than his team mates but that he tries to make the most of what he’s got. If you watch him then the flaws in his game are blindingly obvious.

Strengths:
- Stamina
- Work rate
- Physically powerful and high top speed
- Brave in the tackle

Weaknesses:
- Doesn’t like to receive the ball in tight spots
- Refuses to play even medium-risk passes in the middle third
- Will only attempt take ons from a running start
- Literally shoots the ball into Row Z every single time

Technically he is incredibly limited and his passing game is timid. He’s managed to make an amazing contribution despite those limitations but they are there and over the season they have negatively affected our overall play. Nobody could argue that we have not played the worst football of the Poch era this past year. It’s very important that we add braver, more technical players to our midfield this summer because Sissoko needs competition and needs to be forced to raise his game. It is not possible to compete with City and Liverpool with him as undisputed first choice in midfield.

I voted for him as my player of the season because he went from utterly useless to very useful, it was an astonishing transformation compared to the abysmal lows of his previous seasons, but he should only be a squad player next season if this is the best he can give us. His best is still a millions miles away from Modric and Dembele and that is the level we need in that area.

Back
Top Bottom