Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some hardcore trolling going on here.

RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK entering the fray:

source.gif

Regarding the handball rule, it is shit, but it exists.

We got one for the League Cup final which we won. Personally, I would not have called it deliberate.

The real question is if Sissoko is good enough run deep midfield in a two in a Champions League final, or if our back four is strong enough at this level with Sissoko in front of it.

As good as Sissoko has been, I would have to say at the elite level there are question marks about our entire team's defensive structure.

The one or two individuals you bring in to solve that is another issue. Ndidi? Wan Bissaka?

also in the pub and at work I found that the reaction was the same and sung in unison; "Harry must start no matter what!"
also in the pub and at work I found that the reaction was the same and sung in unison; "Harry must start no matter what!"
this I really hope you are exaggerating.

It's very sad that people show so much delight that we've lost the final, because a player they don't like, made a mistake, so they can say they were right about them.
Sorry to state the bleeding obvious, but football is a team game and we win or lose as a team. An individual may influence one way or the other, but no one can do it on their own.

Do you understand what "random" means?

What, you think it's just some involuntary tic or something?

What cobblers....

Yes.

It's random because he's not even directing the waving at a particular teammate. It's just 'someone pick that guy up'

It's a very annoying and useless aspect of his game. Focus on your own job. Let others do theirs.

Yes.

It's random because he's not even directing the waving at a particular teammate. It's just 'someone pick that guy up'

It's a very annoying and useless aspect of his game. Focus on your own job. Let others do theirs.

What utter nonsense. Players talk and direct each other all the time.

Are you honestly preaching non-communication??????

Implying he's the only one to do this is utterly bogus too.

"Focus on your own job. Let others do theirs."

Yeh, god forbit they help each other out.

....Glad your not part of my TEAM.

Besides, you're point is moot, because he's often seen directing the FB he's playing closest to (both of whom frequently have their sense of positioning called into question).

Last edited:
As someone stated in one report I read, next season players will kick the ball at any arm raised in the area and with VAR will win a penalty. I read a suggestion that Mane aimed at his arm although it originally hit his chest.

Besides, you're point is moot, because he's often see directing the FB he's playing closest too (both of whom frequently have their sense of positioning called into question).

You don’t half talk some silly bollocks.

How was him pointing backwards at our goal helping any of our players in that situation?

Besides, you're point is moot, because he's often see directing the FB he's playing closest too (both of whom frequently have their sense of positioning called into question).

Just look at the clip posted earlier in the thread (I have several times). He's not looking at a team mate or shouting at them. Just pointing randomly into the air. When the ball hits his chest/side he then lowers his raised arm and the ball slides down it.

It's not communication - just random pointing (he wasn't directing Trippier). Such 'communication' is useless as it isn't directed at a teammate or specifically points out a opposition member to pick up. It's just 'someone else pick him up', which is useless.

I'm not blaming Sissoko for the defeat (he had an OK game) and has been outstanding this season. But waving your arm about in your own area is asking for trouble.

Contrast how Alderweireld and Vertonghen deal with it by putting their arms behind their back.

It's very sad that people show so much delight that we've lost the final, because a player they don't like, made a mistake, so they can say they were right about them.
Sorry to state the bleeding obvious, but football is a team game and we win or lose as a team. An individual may influence one way or the other, but no one can do it on their own.
Nail. Head.

this I really hope you are exaggerating.

What's to exaggerate - had you not discussed the [HK] to start issue or seen it discussed?
Clearly, most f the avid Kane must start mob have now gone in to hiding; right up to 8:00 pm on Saturday they had one voice! I cant get my head around how so easily such stupidity can so permeate a collective mind set. As to how Pochettino gave in to this obvious tide of madness I really don't know. Perhaps Harry demanded to play from the start - who can say?

I don't think we can really complain tbh. It kinda similar to Llorente's goal against City that hit 2 body parts before going in. Ref didn't get the angle showing it hit Llorente's arm so goal was given. Unfortunately the replay shows it hit Sissoko's arm after his chest so no way were they gonna reverse the call.

Just look at the clip posted earlier in the thread (I have several times). He's not looking at a team mate or shouting at them. Just pointing randomly into the air. When the ball hits his chest/side he then lowers his raised arm and the ball slides down it.

It's not communication - just random pointing (he wasn't directing Trippier). Such 'communication' is useless as it isn't directed at a teammate or specifically points out a opposition member to pick up. It's just 'someone else pick him up', which is useless.

I'm not blaming Sissoko for the defeat (he had an OK game) and has been outstanding this season. But waving your arm about in your own area is asking for trouble.

Contrast how Alderweireld and Vertonghen deal with it by putting their arms behind their back.

I condeeded a number of posts ago, it's hazardous given how the rules are being fucked with; but no I shant conceed any more than that.

Beyond that, if (in closing) you're suggesting TA & JV don't point and direct others then I shall simply declare you a liar and walk away.

I condeeded a number of posts ago, it's hazardous given how the rules are being fucked with; but no I shant conceed any more than that.

Beyond that, if (in closing) you're suggesting TA & JV don't point and direct others then I shall simply declare you a liar and walk away.
Of course they do.

I was focusing on how they deal with the opposition in their own area (hands behind their back rather than waving them in the air).

Pointing randomly to the stands is asking for trouble - and we got it on Saturday.

then I shall simply declare you a liar and walk away.

Not sure this is needed

Of course they do.

I was focusing on how they deal with the opposition in their own area (hands behind their back rather than waving them in the air).

Pointing randomly to the stands is asking for trouble - and we got it on Saturday.

Not sure this is needed

Save the save the hair splitting, mental gymnastics for someone else fella....

Maybe have a PM-based circle-jerk with Blakey... I doubt many others are convinced.

Back
Top Bottom