Congratulations guys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If in October, after the 2-2 with PSV you were told that Kane would have been out in the spring for 2 months but that you would have reached CL's final and placed in the top 4 in PL ... what would you have said?
Congratulations guys. Tonight you will sleep badly, tomorrow will be a bad Sunday but then with a cool head you understand that it was a great season.
I support Juventus, I know what it means to lose a CL final (we lost 7 and won 2) but this group was applause. All then inaugurating a new stadium. Chapeau!

Well said. Appreciate your words.

Give either of these videos a watch lads. They'll make you feel better.

We've got CL footy again next year. We're also supposed to be signing some decent players this summer. Life could be worse! We could support Woolwich! Or Chelsea. Or United. Or we could live in council houses and have to eat rats. Chin up!

Loved the boys and great effort. Liverpool did well and what we did was not enough. I'm happy that we tried and i am sure they are gutted as we are, as I am.

Nevertheless, nothing is going to take this away from me as an experience. With all the hurdles and difficulties we faced in the season, we are 4th in the league, and runners up of europe most prized competition.

Onwards, upwards.. Coys

I'm very proud, historic games against City and Ajax on the way to the final, the guys were immense, shame the final started like this with that penalty, we didn't deserve that.

I'm very proud, historic games against City and Ajax on the way to the final, the guys were immense, shame the final started like this with that penalty, we didn't deserve that.

As a neutral sportsman I can say that you have been unlucky. It was a slow, tactical final in which we felt the fear of both. In these cases the episodes are decided.

Never thought I'd see us in a Champions League final so I'm proud we even got there.

Not the result any of us would have wanted but that's football. If we got everything we wanted, we'd be the best team on the planet, winning everything every year and we'd still be moaning at something.

Big summer ahead.

No one is prepared for this kind of start, as I said in the other post If they weren't winning they probably wouldn't take the risk of pressing so high. Really feel the referee fucked the game as I could have been different. We could have lose anyway but that was't a pen.

Appreciate the words, and sorry if I've ever shit sometimes on Juve. Means alot coming from opposition fans, for me at least, especially from fans of the clubs that I have a dislike towards (Juve, Bayern, Real, Milan etc...)

If in October, after the 2-2 with PSV you were told that Kane would have been out in the spring for 2 months but that you would have reached CL's final and placed in the top 4 in PL ... what would you have said?
Congratulations guys. Tonight you will sleep badly, tomorrow will be a bad Sunday but then with a cool head you understand that it was a great season.
I support Juventus, I know what it means to lose a CL final (we lost 7 and won 2) but this group was applause. All then inaugurating a new stadium. Chapeau!
We ARE a beautiful reality.

COYS

Maybe Pochettino had to have more courage and leave Kane out (making him enter the second half) and have Moura (and / or Llorente) play to better support Son (who was in good shape). Disappointing Dele and Eriksen, however, Liverpool was also subdued: best in the Allisson field, and I said everything ... In any case, a great goal, good !!

A rather absurd penalty made the difference, easily could've been a 1-2 or 2-1 based on the chances and run of play, unlucky, too bad it was in the CL final, c'est la vie I guess.

As you know, I have no love lost for Juve (and that's not likely to change), but you're good peeps Foggy. 👍

Back
Top Bottom