Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m going to get to the stadium between 5.30 - 6. I was gonna hit the high road beforehand, but I’m knackered already so will be having a nap when I get to my hotel.

Need to be on my game to keep up with some of you lot. :freund:

High Road about 4 few sherberts sample the atmosphere in the ground about 6, cant fucking wait

Lets Make History.........................................................COYS

Much like others, I aim to be on the high road for about 4pm, ready for the stadium later.
As I understand, the boozers on High Road aren’t doing tickets but just first come first served, yeah? Wonder if they’ll be full by the time I get there?

In the hotel in KX. Going to All Points East in a bit for a while. Then heading to the stadium later. I’ve had a few beers so not nervous any more. I’d like to echo Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ’s thoughts. We’re in the Champs League final. Win or lose let’s just fucking enjoy it.

COYS. 💙💟💙

I've got half an hour before I leave home, so spending it on here, feeling the love. Hope people keep the sentiments whatever the result, as we have managed to get to the final against all the odds.
COYS

The journey here has seen some of the greatest moments I’ve experienced and we can keep those regardless.

If the lads put in a shift I’ll be happy either way

Hoping to be at Liv St by 4, get some grub for the family, then to the Lane for around 6ish.

My youngest is 11,he is not going to know what’s hit him when we start travelling and seeing fellow yids, already had a car toot at us and yell come on you yids, and we are in deepest Essex lol

Bbq now at home have some lunch and wash it down with some neck oil, and then make my way to the stadium , and hopefully witness this amazing team make history!

I really want to start boozing to settle the nerves, but don’t don’t want to spoil it for later.
Love a beer, but really want to remember the whole occasion.
Got the rest of the weekend to get bladdered,right?

Back
Top Bottom