TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just spent the last couple of hours sinking pints with the scousers, all good natured. I think Valencia is going to be red & white tonight judging by the amount of Spurs & Liverpool supports on our flight

Just had X4 pints in a stopover in Munich airport with x4 scousers my brother and dad fuck me funny times talk about banter and old school memories from the 80s and everything else football. Good luck to them but COYS all day long win or loose on the booze, next stop Valencia leave at 14.00pm Ole...🛬🛫🛬🛫🛬🛫🛬🛫🛬🛫🛬

OzNUy90.jpg

Finally sorted it, Larry David (left) and friend, if you see our flag come say hello

Sol is crap for bars really, Plaza Mayor is a lovely place but the bars are a rip off and the food poor and twice the price of elsewhere. That's if you speak Spanish, if you don't you may well find extras or strange surcharges appearing on your bills.

Plaza Santa Ana is near Sol and a lot nicer in terms of having a drink. The streets around it, especially Calle Huertas, are packed with bars that are far less tourist-orientated. Alternatively, La Latina is very close to Plaza Mayor with loads of great tapas bars where most people around you will be Madrileños (especially two streets, Cava Baja and Cava Alta)

Nice one Bill, thanks for the lowdown on this, much appreciated! Are you out and about yourself, beers?

Nice one Bill, thanks for the lowdown on this, much appreciated! Are you out and about yourself, beers?
Yeah, in Plaza Santa Ana between 7 and 10ish. I'll most likely be wearing a navy Glory Glory tshirt my friend left me when he passed away so should be easy to spot. Anyone welcome to say hi and buy me a beer

:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom