TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am beginning my journey to Madrid later today from Belfast via Newcastle faro and then drive to Madrid hopefully arrive early Saturday morning so I would appreciate updates of where and when everyone is meeting up

Safe travels lads. Hope you all have a blast.

Remember not to use big words in front of the rat-eaters. Don't want to provoke them.

Fucking hell mate that's quite a journey!
Yes I know mate but it was the best I could do the airline companies were looking extortionate prices for flying into any part of Spain. This was the best option for me I fly into Newcastle on Thursday night stay overnight there and then fly to faro Friday night arrive there after 22. 00 and then hire car and drive to Madrid through the night hopefully get there early Saturday and find an overnight parking garage and then I can loiter about Madrid until kick off were I am hoping to get a good bar full of fellow yids to watch gamr🤞🤞🤞

Had a lovely day so far. The flight to Valencia was seamless, and we had a few hours to kill so did a tour of the Mestalla which I highly recommend. At the train station now and I’ll be in Madrid in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
If someone sets up a general WhatsApp group for bar info/ general advice/warnings for fellow spurs fans, I am game.

I am there from Friday and I personally need someone looking out for a spot for me to watch it! Not sure how it works but someone DM me and add me

Keen to be added to any group WhatsApp, I imagine their might be some ITK flying around closer to and on the day, would be good to be all in the loop

Just setting off aboard the Tottenham Traveller. See you in guys in Madrid.... in about a week!
GiZevr5.jpg

Sadly it looks impossible to get a ticket. There are heavy groups of British touts prepared to pay 3000 ( if they are the more expensive tickets ) and sell them on for a large profit. Spoke to them.
A grand wont get you anything at the moment but really looks a lost cause.
Enjoy the city

Back
Top Bottom