Who do you want to score our last minute winner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the ultimate hero

• Eriksen

• Lucas

• Winks

• Sissoko

• Wanyama

• Toby

• Kane

• Tripps

• Jan

• Rose

• Serge

• Davies

• Dier

• Llorente

• Skipp

• Sanchez

• KWP

• Foyth

• Dele

• Lamella

• Son

• VVD own goal

• Hugo

• Marsh

• Bowden

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be honest, I'm not convinced my old ticker could survive the scenario you've described. I'd prefer us to be 4-0 up at half time, then score a quick two more straight after the break.

However, if I'm pushed for an answer - it has to be Captain Lloris, either with a massively flukey kick from inside his box, or because he's gone up for a last gasp corner - Hold on a minute, I've just seen that he's not an option. Sorry, but that's who I want it to be.

It's Lloris for me, but I'm voting for Sonny. Hold on - he's not an option either! What kind of poll is this???

edit - I've had to vote for my 3rd choice - Tripps. the poor guy's had so much negativity lately that I'd like to turn it around for him and make Southgate wonder if he's made the wrong choices.
Can't believe I missed Son. I've put him on now

Why still no Lloris option? As I said, that's who I'd really like to score it. Can you put him on and, at the same time, enable the 'change vote' option?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom