Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently Kane is racing to be fit but still a way to go.... But worryingly it says Winks is BEHIND Kane in terms of rehabilitation.

So it looks like Kane and Winks will both be on the bench......

Apparently Kane is racing to be fit but still a way to go.... But worryingly it says Winks is BEHIND Kane in terms of rehabilitation.

So it looks like Kane and Winks will both be on the bench......

It's the Sun, and it's bollocks.

The Winks thing alone is disproved by his own post on Instagram.

Fcuking season.

Lets win this thing and then find out why we have suffered so many injuries this time round.

It beggars belief.
Getting deep into the WC finals, few injury prone players, few players no longer good enough to be trusted means the squad was stretched meaning players picking up and playing through injuries / not 100% menaing picking up injuries... etc.

It was not getting rid of Wanyma / Dembele / Lamella and Diers freak injury that killed us imo. After that its being stretched /filling gaps / playing through injuries that have caused it.

I would be surprised if it happens again next year

giphy.gif

So without Harry Kane there are 6 Liverpool players more likely to score the 1st goal and the next after the SIX Liverpool players is Moura who is 7th likeliest to score the first goal.......

Stuff like this does my nerves no good..... No good at all.......

So without Harry Kane there are 6 Liverpool players more likely to score the 1st goal and the next Moura who is 7th likeliest to score the first goal.......

Stuff like this does my nerves no good..... No good at all.......

All that proves is that scousers have a gambling problem.

Definitely going to start. He'll have had more full training sessions than he did when returning against Burnley. Just a question of who misses out.
Harsh but most likely Lucas. I doubt Liverpool fans will be gutted to see Origi going to the bench in favor of Salah. Just the harsh truth.

Poch will probably line up a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 with Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Sissoko, Winks, Dele, Eriksen, Kane, Son.
Yes, that’s the most obvious/predictable. Probably our best on balance this year.

Point bring can you really drop an on-fire Moura after a hat trick and Son had a goalless ok game?

Yes, that’s the most obvious/predictable. Probably our best on balance this year.

Point bring can you really drop an on-fire Moura after a hat trick and Son had a goalless ok game?
That is what great managers do - see Sir Alex - and it's very nice to have players like Lucas, Llorente and Lamela on the bench, but I might be wrong and Poch might give Lucas a start, which would be fine with me as well. I trust Poch.

Back
Top Bottom