We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's try and stop those early goals and start stronger from the off. Soak it up and counter. We must not open up and leave our back line exposed. I'm in two minds about if Kane should start or not. Can we drop lucus or sonny? Both deserve to start. Should Harry he on the bench?
Got a good plan to stop the early goals, and it starts with leaving tripps in London! If Kane is fit I think poch starts him, I just hope it’s not a case of before when Kane comes back and every player rather than try and create something there self looks for a pass to Kane instead, I’m just worried if it goes to pens Kane wouldn’t be able to last 120 , and don’t want to be losing our best pen taker, some tough choices for Poch to consider , maybe we could leave him on the bench like Madrid did with bale last year and let him come on and hopefully win the tie

Last night I dreamt we won 6-1 and Klopp was broken.

What would I give for that to come true.
Can imagine sky sports news the next day, “in the CL last night spurs won 6-1, however pool took the PL title challenge to the last day and lost out on 1 point to the greatest team the world has ever seen, and that is a much better achievement than winning a game of KO football, now let’s go live to Jurgen Klopp to get his thoughts on this amazing season pool have had...... “:dembelefingers:

Can imagine sky sports news the next day, “in the CL last night spurs won 6-1, however pool took the PL title challenge to the last day and lost out on 1 point to the greatest team the world has ever seen, and that is a much better achievement than winning a game of KO football, now let’s go live to Jurgen Klopp to get his thoughts on this amazing season pool have had...... “:dembelefingers:
Sky sports must really regret being outbid by bt sports. Basically it's the biggest British game of the century and they are harping from the sidelines.

LOL.... Take away the promise of an impending CL final and THEN you'll see what "coping badly" looks like! :sonpoint:
I for one am excited about June 2. Can't wait to see what form the Levy hate takes on after he delivers the world's greatest stadium and the club's greatest trophy all in the same quarter year.

He's still a wee bald little cunt, ain't he? And the lines at the in stadium bars are fecking long!

So the victory parade should we be victorious is due for Sunday 2nd, would have thought they would have done this later on considering most who are travelling to Madrid wouldn’t be able to attend unless they are flying back early Sunday morning, so again this is another reason if your going to Madrid to give me your ticket in exchange for my stadium viewing ticket :pritchardeyes:

So the victory parade should we be victorious is due for Sunday 2nd, would have thought they would have done this later on considering most who are travelling to Madrid wouldn’t be able to attend unless they are flying back early Sunday morning, so again this is another reason if your going to Madrid to give me your ticket in exchange for my stadium viewing ticket :pritchardeyes:
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; fuck ‘em! :eriksenlol:

As was mentioned when we last discussed this, the players are on international duty straight after (Nations League is 4 days later) or on holiday so there's a very tight window. Also, you wanna do it while the excitement is still there. Bring the trophy home to those that couldn't see it being lifted in the stadium

As was mentioned when we last discussed this, the players are on international duty straight after (Nations League is 4 days later) or on holiday so there's a very tight window. Also, you wanna do it while the excitement is still there. Bring the trophy home to those that couldn't see it being lifted in the stadium
I am more than happy to swap places with someone who is going to Madrid but would rather watch the screening at the stadium and have a chance of making the victory parade, as it is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!!!!

I for one am excited about June 2. Can't wait to see what form the Levy hate takes on after he delivers the world's greatest stadium and the club's greatest trophy all in the same quarter year.

He's still a wee bald little cunt, ain't he? And the lines at the in stadium bars are fecking long!

...And that's if we win! :pochcry:

...And that's if we win! :pochcry:

I saw a post on one of the residents' groups I'm in, with a picture of the supposed "victory parade". But it looks fake so I'm not going to share it. Was really weird though with it going round the back of Northumberland Park and up Lansdowne Road. That'd be stupid as those roads are tiny residential streets. It'd surely be up the High Road.

Back
Top Bottom